Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are beautiful.  It looks like you are glowing, and your skin looks flawless.  I never would have guessed you had a breakout anywhere.  Will regular facial concealer work?

Mindblowingly gorgeous! 

God you are so beautiful, I love these pictures well done hubby. 

Thanks meag Smiley Happy. He's way better at photography than me.

With that striped top on you look totally Parisian! That's a compliment btw! Smiley Happy

The Siren looks so beautiful on you! That blush combo is gorgeous too! For body concealing, Dermablend makes some good products.

Merci!  It 's a real gem of a palette!   I really love hourglass for all their face products.  I'm eyeing that new blush palette though I really don't need another blushSmiley Happy.  I'll check out the dermablend.  I like their shimmering body lotion.

ooo lala jean seberg !! love love love. your skin is seriously glowing, too.

Super compliment!  Thanks!  I loved her style!   Though I think you embody her look better than I doSmiley Happy

today you're a dead ringer ! i'm breathless (*bada-ching!*) 

jean-seberg.jpg

Omg I thought this was hearts and came here to say get out of here, Audrey since she looks so much like Audrey Hepburn,,,,

Yay, I'm from Calgary! I hope you have a good time here! Smiley Happy

Hehe, it's a wedding so it'll probably be really good or really bad.   We're also celebrating our three months married anniversary in a couple daysSmiley Happy.  It's like high school all over.

Well happy anniversary to you two! And hey if the wedding isn't good you can just make a trip to Sephora afterwards to make up for it lol Smiley Very Happy

Darn it I forgot to take a pic of what I used!  

Benefit porefessional

tf shadow insurance

marc Jacobs siren palette

ysl glossy stain 13

hourglass dim light and radiant light

hourglass dim infusion blush

ysl top secrets bb cream

ysl teint touche éclat foundation 

ysl faux cils eyeliner

l'oreal telescopic mascara 

abh brow wiz

Does anyone have those days where they have a clear idea of what they want to do with their makeup, they do it, and then it looks awful? Yeah, it was that kinda day for me. I pulled an all-nighter too, and it's my second time wearing makeup this week (err, I think.)

Face:

Too Faced primer, lancome teint idole ultra 24 H foundation, ysl touche eclat #5 & hourglass powder to set.

Mac refined golden bronzer, milani coralina blush, becca opal highlighter.

Eyes:

Mac paint pot, nylon & silver sun eyeshadows, UD gonzo & fringe in the crease with caramel from the amrezy palette.

Stila liquid liner, UD zero eyeliner, sephora summer cruisin (?) eyeliner, tarte lights cameras lashes mascara.

Lips:

MUFE 14c lipliner, dior diablatone lipgloss.

ABOUT THE PRIMER: I meant to let y'all know what I thought about it at the end of last week, but I forgot.

I don't like it. It isn't "bad", but it isn't good. It's meh. Wouldn't bother repurchasing or recommending it. I feel like my makeup doesn't go on smoothly (compared to when I use my beloved KVD primer Smiley Sad ) so...yeah. I'm in the market for a new hydrating primer.

securedownload.jpeg

securedownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpeg

Very cute, I love the silvers.

You don't look like someone who has pulled an all nighter at all! I love your silver eyes!

Thanks! I rarely wear silver eyeshadow because it usually looks weird on me, but I think I like this one Smiley Happy

I know what you mean about silver. I thought I couldn't wear it either but then found a couple silvers (Burberry and Nars Dual) that changed all that. Anyway, this silver on you is gorgeous!

This look is incredible! I had never seen the combination of those two colors together, I must try it soon! 

33,248 Replies