Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Perfection! I reeeaaallly like this! Your eyebrows look really good too. Doing anything different? 

Just using a higher end brush (Giorgo Armani) I don't know if that may be it. Smiley Very Happy Thank you. 

This is a beautifully fierce early 1970's rockstar take on bohemian glamour! Especially loving the incredible statement wings on the eyes, and the beautifully blended shadows in unexpected hues that add an ethereal edginess! The nude, seductive lip is the perfect compliment to the strong eye! You look absolutely stunning! Smiley Happy

Beautiful eye makeup as always blackwhiskey!  Love love love it!  Beautiful overall look!

IMG_3604.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Lipstick is NARS Audacious Leslie, blush is NARS Dolce Vita

So polished! You make it look so easy!

Very nice, I love that lipstick on you!

I love the hair!  I'm so used to seeing it wet.  It's so voluminous.  You're as beautiful as always!

Haha, my hair is always either wet, or a poofy mess!

That lipstick just went into my cart. It's so beautiful! I love it! 

You're gorgeous. That is all.

Yes, Leslie!!!  So good Smiley Happy

I always get so excited to see your lipstick.  Then, disappointed when I realize I do not own it.  You own so many great ones.  This is pretty

Leslie looks so good on you! 

This is such an everyday wearable yet fabulously glamorous look! I'm especially loving the immaculate brows, the soft peach shade blended to perfection to define your eyes neutrally, the legendary, feathery lashes, your glowing and flawless looking complexion, the subtle sculpting to emphasise the sky high cheekbones, and that gorgeous sexy lipstick, which is fiercely seductive! You look utterly beautiful! Smiley Happy

Your lips! Your brows! Your lashes!

i haven't been wearing makeup the past few days. so i was happy to get back to it today.

i've been on the computer--working--so much for work that it is literally hurting to type !!

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS blush, sin (very lightly)

NARS eye shadow, ashes to ashes

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk pencil #4, tightlined

URBAN DECAY perversion mascara

NARS audacious lipstick, bette

bette1.jpg

bette2.jpg

You look so cozy, jem, but also like you're working too hard.  Sorry, I don't know how to explain, it's something in the eyes... a little tired, a bit sad.  That being said, you still look gorgeous Smiley Wink  I <3 Sin on you so much.

**hugs**  I wish I could send you a hot cuppa!

Co-signed. Please take care of yourself and you are beautiful as ever. 

Jem, in the top pic you do look a little as though you are burring the candle at both ends. Get some sleep. Dip your poor tired fingers in a bowl of ice cubes for two minutes then wrap them in a heated towel for two minutes and repeat. This technique can be really effective with repetitive strain injuries Smiley Happy

That is the worst about your fingers, I assume that is the pressure sensitive bruising. :/ You look stunning and sweet. Also that top looks soooo comfy, because slouchy things! Glad to see you, jemly!

33,248 Replies