Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thaaank you my dear Ramieee <3<3. Im a sucker for dark lips. Smiley Tongue!! 

I love it Ko, it makes you look devious...

Thank you Porsha Smiley Tongue..  I went to the mall with that face on, and boy did i get some looks! Prob because its so out there. lol 

Kromance

I am so thrilled to see you using Shehnaz Hussain products, it brought back memories.  She was so big when I was a kid.  Her products were the gold standrad for those that could actually indulge in beauty and skincare.  I remember getting a "Shahnaz Hussain facial" many years ago.  I don't know what the lady did, but my face felt like a million bucks!

Greenchilli,

My mom introduced me to Shehnaz Hussain when i first got into eyeliners and kajals (i was in grade 12). I have been using it since then till now (I'm 2 weeks shy of my 28th birthday). Every time we're in India, both of us stock up on her mascara, herbal eyeliner and kajal. They are what i have always used - and just recently i ventured into bobbi brown's gel liners. I prefer the shehnaz hussain liners and kajals over a lot of high end name brands, just because it delivers and the liner comes out super dark. i love it! Have you tried her eyeliners and kajals?

I haven't had a facial done though, maybe next time I'm in Delhi i'll give it a go Smiley Wink

Love, Ko

Ko, I don't wear eye makeup at all.  I have never owned a kajal pencil.  *runs and hides*

I have only had her facial twice when I was visiting India many years ago. She was a very charming woman and I admired her.  At a time when so many women didn't indulge in makeup,  she encouraged people to celebrate colour and to pamper themselves every so often.  She was incredibly successful as a business woman too which I thought was inspiring.  

I haven't thought of her in so many years......thanks for jogging my memory.

Intriguing new eyeliner possibility: I lived in India for so long yet never tried her products; I'm back there in January, so maybe now is the time! Smiley Happy

Black lipstick requires real skills!!! It's like art!   Bravo!   You look very seductive and a bit evil?  Not evil.  Mischievous. 

This is a fantastically feisty goth-inspired look! I'm especially loving the beautifully defined eyes (you're one of the few on whom black eyeliner on the upper and lower lash lines looks amazing, because your eyes a large enough to benefit from it), the impeccably groomed brow (with the incredible arch I can only dream of), your flawless-looking, glowing skin, and of course the fabulously vampy lip, which takes what would have been a preppy polished look into edgy and fiercely pretty territory! You are stunning! (and also immensely talented at makeup application) Smiley Happy

Oh yeah! Look at those lips, they really stand out in a good way with that black lippie. I love it! 

guys i'm having the longest day at work ahhhh.

GA luminous silk foundation #2

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS blush, sin

GA smooth silk eye pencil, tightlined (though frankly most of it is gone by now i bet)

UD perversion mascara

NARS audacious lipstick, charlotte

longday.jpg

aw hope its over soon.

i. must. get. charlotte !

Jemly, I hadn't seen you wear Charlotte yet.  This wins it all!

Ughhhhh,  that lipstick looks soooooooooo purdy!!!!!    

This pose is very Twildaesque.  Lovely.

life goals

tildawilda

This is a fantastically punk look! I'm especially loving the seductive Charlotte on your lips, but despite a long day at work, your skin is still glowing, and your eyes are immaculately defined! I'm actually incredulous at the idea one can achieve such wonderful definition with just a liner; it's a possibility that appeals to me, but since the chances of my learning to tight line when I can't even manage a regular line are bleak, I should probably push it away as yet another skill you have to have talent to perfect Smiley Wink You look amazing and fabulously hot! Smiley Happy

ballerina, i actually fine tightlining is much easier than actually having some sort of liner-goal. have you tried the giorgio armani smooth silk liner ? it's not a gel so it's not SUPER dark, but it's very forgiving and a good go-to as far as i'm concerned. 

Sorry you are having a long day at work!  That's never fun.  You look great though!  Smiley Happy

thank you everyone !! haha, i'm feeling much better after a couple whiskey cocktails ! i'm looking at this pic and i think i look quite MEAN so sorry for that. i was just so ready to be out of there !!

Omgyouregorgeousihateyou! Smiley Happy

33,248 Replies