Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Loving this super fresh-faced look. You are glowing!

I really love this Dior BB creme a lot. It was hard to choose between the Dior BB creme and the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer... and I ended up reasoning that I'll just buy the Dior now (so I don't need to use concealer) and the Tinted Moisturizer in a month or two. Smiley Very Happy Thank you!

That seems perfectly reasonable to me.

You've completely sold me on both the Dior BB and the Nars TM but they will have to stay on my wishlist for the time being. I'm currently not allowing myself to buy anything new until I've used up everything that I already have in that category. My collection has gotten a little out of control, so I basically won't be buying anything for the next year Smiley Tongue Except in August when I will be gifting myself the Electric palette for my birthday.

I bought the chocolate bar a while ago, but I have not used it yet.  Maybe, I should use it tomorrow.  You look so lovely that I am inspired.  

You should give the Chocolate Bar a whirl! It's really quite nice for making a range of looks, from bold or fun to neutral and everyday. I see no reason to pick up the original Naked palette because of it!

I like your eye makeup today and your blush, among other things. I just started layering my blushes too--it's a neat way to be unique and use color in a more creative way.

Layering blushes is so much fun! It just adds a little extra dimension on some days when I need something 'more' to a look that I can't quite put my finger on. Smiley Happy Thank you so much, DiVWA!

I love your polka dot tank, Lari! It is super cute! Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee

I love my polka dots, Randee! I love stripes just as much, too. Smiley Happy Thank you so much!

I wore makeup today, but I ran out of time to wear everything I wanted, including anything on my brows.052214.jpg

eyes 052214.jpg

I also forgot to put anything in my hair, so it was a hot mess.  Sorry.  I used the Magnificent Metals by Stila in vintage Black Gold.  Rather than using my usual NARS primer, I used the liquid primer that came with the shadow.  It looked stunning when I first put it on, but it creased within five minutes.  I took it off and tried again, but the same thing happened.  It looked terrible, but I went out that way.  Next time I try this shadow, I am going to try it with my NARS primer.  I used NARS with the Kitten version.  It looked good and never creased.

Clinique primer (foil sample forgot the full name)

Benefit Big Easy Shade 2

Hourglass Lighting Powder Dim Light

MUFE Smokey Extravagant Mascara

Lancome Le Lipstique in sheer natural

Edward Bess Lipstick in Demi Buff

Sephora Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid Blush

Sephora Pantone Universe Spanish Villa Highlighter

It's a shame the Stila primer messed up the shadow so much, Because it looks like it would be a gorgeous color if it didn't crease! Check back with us and let us now how it jives with the NARS primer (hopefully better).

Aside from the shadows, I am so in love with the Radiant Orchid blush on your face with those wonderful lips. I'm still kinda sad I missed out on it, but it just wasn't meant to be! It looks incredible on you!

The shadow really did looks amazing for the first five minutes.  Hopefully, the NARS will hold it together.  I love the Radiant Orchid blush, but must use a lighter hand next time.  Thank you.  The lipstick was better than I hoped, and totally reminded me of a Lancome one I owned and loved many years ago.

haha You don't need to apologize to us. I think you look lovely regardless of lack of brow and hair product. That really stinks about the eyeshadow though. I hope it works out with your regular Nars primer.

Thanks.  I hope so too.  The Kitten one worked, so my hopes are this one will too.

Let us know how it goes, because that color looks super fun and I would love to know that it's still usable for you!

I love that blush on you.  I also like the shape of your brows Smiley Happy

Thanks  I skipped bronzer on purpose because the blush was so pigmented.  Just a tiny bit and I thought whoa!  I tried to blend it a little bit and did eventually like it once it settled.

Your brows are so perfectly shaped!!! Wow. I love the way the shadow frames your eyes and gives you a subtle winged look.  So pretty.

Thanks.  I think they are a little thin right now.

You're idea of a hot mess is a lot of other peoples' looking fine! Just remember that! ;D

You're just too nice to me.  My hair was frizzy, and my right eye looked like I worked out for two straight hours in full makeup.

33,248 Replies