Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

YES, you're right calamity! I've been seeing to many good reviews for Maybelline Plum Perfect. Need to get it.

lol thanks a lot Smiley Happy)

You are a gorgeous, gorgeous girl with an equally big and gorgeous smile! That lip shade is so perfect on you for the fall season. I've heard great things about some of the Maybelline lipsticks. I'll have to pick some up next time I'm at the drug store!

thanks a lot Smiley Happy yes u should def pick one up !

Back to my old KvD foundation and UD concealer to use them up.  I used my Tart Pin Up Girl palette for the first time...Irreplaceable.  Eyes are NYX Milk as a base then the "day" row in the Too Faced Matte Eye Palette, with UD Demolition (I think) liner.  Mascara is Voluminous Butterfly and Great Lash.  Lips are Too Faced Melted Berry. Smiley Happy  Love when my husband is home and I can do my makeup in peace!

I did not mean to look totally evil in this photo.  I have been known to have a "resting B---- face," since way back before that was a term.

You look beautiful!! I love how you did your eyes!  I can't  ever get mine to look that way.  I think I'm  using the wrong brushes!

Thank you!  I'm still learning brushes.  It makes me cringe to think that 4 years ago I was still using a foam applicator LOL!  I have the Sonia Kashuk purple set from Target.

Absolutely flawless...I seriously need makeup app. lessons!   You eyes **POP**...Cheek color is gorg. Is that in the palette or separate? 

~KAM Smiley Happy

It's the far color on the right in the palette. Smiley Happy

You look so high fashion today!  

You definitely look like a Vogue model, so beautiful. I used the same lippie! But I went over it with some black lipstick. hehe

I saw that! I love this lip color, and my husband pointed out today that it's one of his favorites.

You know something is awesome when it's husband approved! Smiley Very Happy I love the quality of these lippies, and with the applicator it's so easy to apply. 

Agreed.  I wish they had a second mini set in other colors, or came out with more colors like those LA lippies that are similar.

You look airbrushed IRL. I wish I could achieve that smooth-skinned look I envy so much, but I know that my own skin will forever have some texture to it. It's just how I'm born, and of course, some of the scars I've picked up along the way. Smiley Happy I also have to say that this red lip is absolutely perfect on you!

OMG girl, no, it's not me.  It's the Beauty Shot feature on my Galaxy 4G.  Check out the "no makeup, actually" thread.  I do NOT have nice skin.  Scars and cystic acne that I'm hoping the dermatologist takes care of next month.  I'm totally cheating now that I found this feature on my phone that will fake nice skin!

Thanks, I love this lip!

Wearing NARS Almeria blush and NARS Audacious Lipstick in Bette, my new love.  

Ha, we're NARS twins today!   I'm wearing both of those too Smiley Happy

I love how cherry-red Bette is on you.

I think it might be my lighting because it looks a little more burgundy/oxblood in real life haha. 

That's a pretty lipstick! 

i'm planning on wearing her tomorrow, too. she looks so lovely on you !

Bette really brings out your whole gorgeous look!

Gorgeous.

I love your eyes and the way those fan-like lashes surround them so perfectly.

And your bottom lash line has such character!

Bette looks beautiful on you, too!!

Thanks Evangeline! Are you referring to that random scar I have? lol

That's the one!

I remember reading about it once and since then, I always notice it.

Chicken pox scar or something, right?

I think it makes you even more uniquely beautiful...or beautifully unique..whatever; you know what I mean! 

33,247 Replies