Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look absolutely stunning.  Very glamorous.

Thanks! I was actually rushing today, haha

You and your "quick" amazing looks! Smiley Very Happy you're so talented <3

What she said^^^^^^.  Heart

Love love love this look, especially with how you styled your hair! Such a classic beauty you are!

Thanks Lari Smiley Happy It was actually a lazy day with my hair lol I pulled it into a bun because I didn't have any time.

Wow impressive! I love those curls. As a straight haired gal, I cannot achieve such glorious curls. They really complimented your makeup perfectly!

Wow I love this look! So retro glam with your hair up like that and the gorgeous bold lip Smiley Happy

Thank you! Diva used to be one of my favorite lipsticks, I haven't worn it in awhile though.

Sleek Sunset palette today! I am wearing blush in Terra Cotta by nyx...it just didnt show up in the picture. And ignore the wet hair. I was rushing out the door for work today! 

PhotoGrid_1401418572663.jpg

Looooove these colours on you! They're vibrant and fresh, but also not TOO in-your-face bright. It really brings such a brightness to your face!

Thanks kb! Ive only used 3 colors from this palette and Im excited to use the rest! 

I really like this look! It looks like something I could *maybe* pull off Smiley Happy Guess I'll have to go buy another palette!!

Im sure these colors would look good on pretty much everyone! I was debating these Sleek palettes for months. I broke my no buy for them but Im not sorry haha

Sometimes no-buys are meant to be broken Smiley Wink

Haha so true!

Love love love those eye colors on you! I really want to try an orangy-golden eye. Do you think it can be pulled off on fair skin?

Thanks Jen! Orangey shades are quickly becoming a new favorite of mine! I dont see why this look couldnt be pulled off on fair skin!

Totally! Orange is my favourite colour to wear! It's also my favourite colour in general, so... I'm happy for that. haha!

It totally can! I have the same palette and I really love it. You can select slightly different shades (maybe different undertones if these exact, warm colors aren't as flattering as you'd like) to make the same effect, too. Smiley Happy

YAY! SLEEK SUNSET PALETTE!!!

It looks so warm and beautiful on you! I love your ability to take brighter shades and make them look so classy -- almost muted -- for everyday wear. This is seriously gorgeous on you. Smiley Happy

33,248 Replies