Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks notcreative. The Perversion I used was the eye liner pencil--at least, I thought it was called Perversion but I just checked and it's called Demolition. LOL. At least it ended in "tion." I did use the new Perversion mascara yesterday and I liked it but liked the Dior Overcurl just slightly better. But it was a nice mascara.

Did it work out better for you by putting the glittery shade on last? 

SDdenm, yes it did. I should have thought about that (sort of common sense) but it does take a little bit planning to apply the glittery stuff last. I do think that that gold shadow is the most glittery and problematic in that palette. The two less glittery ones I used yesterday (the pinkish one and the grayish one) weren't as bad.

Okay, so you were beautiful before, but now, I must say you look even more stunning.

I love this haircut on you.

You are looking fabulous.

And what a pretty lipstick. 

TY EvangelineDamon. You're sweet to say that. The lipstick was almost worn out at this point but seems to be a more trendy (nudish) look.

I love your new haircut! You look fantastic!

The haircut is awesome on you!

TY armybeauty! Yours also looks great--feel like I'm in good company. BTW, I decided to get Dior Overcurl instead of UD Perversion mascara. But UD Perversion is my second best and I may end up going with it if the Dior doesn't measure up after a while (or I get bored).

Awesome. I had the Diorshow Iconic a few years ago and I was very happy with it. Smiley Happy

Pretty! I am really loving the haircut, you look so spunky and fresh! Smiley Happy

Thanks MK89. I like spunky! Smiley Wink

I love love love your haircut!!!! Your skin is flawless!!! No foundation?!? I wish! 

Mrs. Baine I LOVE your skin/ complexion!  You are beautiful! No wishing about it!  You are one very classy, beautiful lady!

That is so true!

Thanks mrsbaine. I wish my skin were flawless, but that's sweet that you think so. Smiley Wink

Love the glasses and your haircut! It really fits your face and adds a bit of pop to you!

Thanks Manda. I love a pop of color or a pop to my look. Makes things interesting. it will be fun to experiment now.

No problem. A lot of ladies are afraid of short hair. I am a hairstylist and I see it often. It is slightly sad, considering the fact that I believe that there are a lot of ladies who would look way better with short hair then their long hair.

oh yes! So many people with long, stringy, scraggly hair...cut it off and have fun with it! Smiley Happy

Wow, that haircut! You look incredible! 

I agree with Blackwhisky.. you got a great looking haircut!!

33,248 Replies