Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love your smile/dimple!!!! If only I could get that with make ups Smiley Very Happy.  Pretty eyes and lashes too, nice allover flattering subtle and bright make up look. 

Thank youSmiley Happy I have 2 dimples but one decided to hide lol 

This is a classically understated look, featuring perfectly polished skin, impeccably groomed brows, a nude lip, and a neutral eye, but overall the impact is incredibly pretty! Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy Thank you. The hotel I work at has a less is more policy so I can have to keep it pretty neutral. Look forward to posting on my day off when my looks arent so neutralSmiley Happy

Your brows are beautiful.

Thank youSmiley Happy I get them done at ulta at the benefit brow bar (the only place I trust with them since they don't rip my lashes out when I go for a wax)

You have REALLY nice skin and I'm a little jealous because mine is a struggle every day. Smiley Wink I love how you look like you woke up this way! So natural but a 'perfected' version of natural. Love it!

Very pretty look!

You've got such pretty eyes (you've got great lashes)! And your dimples are to die for!

Nothing exceptional. I have many errands to run with the boyfriend today so I tried to do the fake natural, but realized I'm a total blush bully. Smiley Sad

I doubled up blushes with the Too Faced Creme blush and the one from the Rainforest After Dark palette. 

I'm also very much loving the Naked Basics 2 with the Sephora smoky creme liner in statue bronze.

I like it,as weird as it sounds .. blush is something i'm afraid to go too bold on but yopu pull it off very well! 

Thank you! My skin is so dead-thing-white that I only feel like a human when I pack on the pink. 

Is it weird to say I like dead looking skin? Smiley Frustrated In the sense that it's so pale, hehe. 

I think you look gorgeous and I'm loving the blush on on your skintone!

I think it looks really nice Smiley Happy I try to put on tons of blush sometimes but it looks silly on me, so I can only verrrry lightly apply it. I don't think it takes away from your natural look at all though Smiley Very Happy it's a nice little pop of color on your cheeks

I don't know what a blush bully is, but I think you look radiant and I love the lip!

Thanks! It's actually just my plain old lips. Blush bully is someone who keeps piling on the blush until its super bright haha

Girl you are gorgeous. Love your lip color and eyeliner.

Eep thank you! Smiley Happy

This a fabulously seductive take on the neutral look; it's groomed and pretty! I'm loving my Naked 2 right now as well (even if I can only do one look on repeat Smiley Wink

Great look, you're very pretty!

Dior Pore Minimizer

Benefit Porefessional

KVD Foundation - 46

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Neutrogena Shine Control Powder

Nars Smudge Proof Shadow Base

UD Naked Basics Palette

Lorac Pro Mascara

UD lip liner - Ozone

MAC Lipstick - Rebel

Beautiful polished look! Loving that lipstick on you; it lights up your entire face, and works very well with the defined yet neutral eyes and glowing cheeks! Smiley Happy

Thank YouSmiley Happy You're a very sweet personSmiley Happy

Your eyes are just so sparkly! And the color on your lips is just perfect. It makes your skin just glow. Smiley Happy

33,247 Replies