Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

i think i forgot to say i put nyx milk on before i applied that. and i just kept patting it on and on, then i put a bit of the pink from electric palette

OOOOh another great look,I love your sparkly eye liner and how you ended it with those thin lines under it.

Oooo i really like this look! Great job!!

Wow....loooove that eyeliner, this is such a fun, funky look!  Some day I am going to try and attempt to do something like you!

Do try! I have so much fun going out of my comfort zone to be honest. Usually it's just black shadowy look with coral lips that i do, but using a lot of colors really opens up the creativity to more fun looks! 

This is so wearable!!

Oh I'm loving these light summery colours!   Your eyes look magical! I can't believe your eye colour against that blue liner!  Wow! 

My  friend sent me the blue eyeliner.. it's so deep. It's actually from the sailor moon makeup line - sailor mercury! First time I use it with my makeup, and I'm so in love. 

Ooooh, fun!

I finally used Candied Violet today from the Chocolate Bar palette. I neglected it after hearing about difficulties with this shade and now Im sorry I did! Its so pretty! 

NYX Jumbo Kohl pencil in Milk as base 

Candied Violet on lid and into crease a little, Salted Caramel in crease and brow bone, Champagne Truffle for highlight, Marzipan on lower lash line. Small amount of Black Forest Truffle on outer corner and to seal off the crease -  it looks dark/greyish in the picture but in person it added a touch of burgundy

Cargo eyeshadow in Shanghai on brow bone/crease

Taupe liner on lower waterline - I think its Rimmel Scandaleyes. Not my favorite because it doesnt always last all day

ELF blush in Candid Coral

PhotoGrid_1402713875331.jpgPhotoGrid_1402714065333.jpg

omg i love this eyeshadow look! I'll have to try and create that. 

I've come to the conclusion that its your lips that are amazing, and that any color looks fab on you Smiley Happy

Lovely FOTD!!

xo, Mia

Thanks Mia!

I really like this look too!

Quit posting such wonderful pictures - it makes me want to go buy things Smiley Wink

Thanks zpsid91! Haha that is exactly how I feel too after looking at everyone else's pictures everyday!

That is beautiful!!

Thanks gogreyhound and jozkid! 

Jozkid, it had to be done! Otherwise I wouldve gone another 6 months or so of neglecting this color! And it was kind of fun actually because like you said, we both used it differently so its interesting to see how one eyeshadow can look so different! 

The Candied Violet pact! lol! It's amazing how differently you both used the color, but with great results!

Gorgeous as usual. I also just kind of love looking at your face. You remind me of one of my friends so I smile every time I see your pictures. Smiley Happy

Also, are you wearing anything on your lips? They look amazing.

Oohh how sweet! And fun! Thanks almostyou! I am wearing TF Glamour Gloss in Flirt. I got it as a sample when I ordered stuff from their website. 

This is a beautiful, beautiful Chocolate Bar look! Did you wear Candied Violet over a white/black base, or by itself? It's just absolutely gorgeous. You did a wonderful job working with this shade!!!

33,248 Replies