Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Another fierce Lip! Nars Red Lizard Loves You! Is it blue-under-toned? Feeling very tempted, like I just saw a lipstick advert in a magazine, and now I'm obsessed! And yes you do look like a beauty model :-) I don't feel the blush is making you too colorful; how did it look off camera?

thanks ballerinagrl Smiley Happy red lizard is my true love. (though i remember when i found it being disappointed in the name haha). as much as i love the reds in the audacious line i think i'll always have red lizard as my go-to always red, cause if it ain't broke why fix it....

it may have a slight blue but it's pretty much as red-red as it gets. the swatch online looks pink but it's just wrong, and it looks blueish here but that's the lighting !

had the day off and gave myself a bit of a facial with my new things. 

so, post facial skin (which included caudalie enzymatic peel mask, caudalie s.o.s. thirst quenching serum, among other things) + bite rouge lip mini + dog.

i didn't want to wear makeup today but i had to put on the lipstick when i got it !!

bite can do no wrong really.

bite.jpg

You are radiant. 

Little pup is showing his little cute teeth.l GAH. Nothing is cuter than animal teeth. I love pushing my cat's lip up a bit (not rough of course) to see his cute goqiejhfoiewjf his cute teeth. geez. That being said. Your skin is perfection. And that bite lippie suits you well. Are you considering purchasing the full size? 

Agree with everything you said! Super cute puppy teeth and pretty skin 😉🐶

he has an underbite that drives me crazy. crazy in that squishy way. imagine when he's bad and i can't yell at him because he looks up at me with those bottom teeth...i'm useless.

i LOVE this bite lipstick and i'm now torn between it and nars audacious 'annabella' for my next red. 

Your skin is just gorgeous. And I feel like that would be totally creepy to say anywhere else, lol!

not creepy !

It's not creepy if you don't think of Ed Gein >> 

You are literally glowing in the best way, and I always love a fierce lip on you Smiley Happy

I love that lipstick color on you! Puppy looks like he's trying to show some lip too!

thank you everyone ! and thanks to Caudalie for being so incredible !!! i think i should move to france. bye Smiley Wink

I watched a change
In you
It's like you never
Had wings
Now you feel
So Alive

deftones.jpg

Monarch Palette. Using killing jar, vanish, entomology and tiny death.

abh eyebrow stuff

tarte foundation, miss manga mascara

achiote blush , nyx taupe contour

kvd trooper

ud glitter liner in distortion

my first time with glitter. be nice! oh and sushi kiss on the lips. 

Edited to post this picture. I just got my Vice 3, and being excited about it I tried to combine a lot of colors. So I look like I've been been punched by crayola. IMG_20140922_180156.jpg

It looks way more pigmented in person, but I used a lot of contrast to try and make them show up without looking like a club kid. 

Fairy dust. Smiley Happy

way fun ! i'll always have a soft spot for glitter eyes as that was one of my first makeup forays back in the day.

Yep. Silver glitter liner and green metallic mascara. WHAT. >.<

Very cool.  And now I have that song stuck in my head!

love the last photo, you don't look like you were punched with a crayon. very creative.

lol thank you jem, shame i wont be able to use this palette until the end of this month! I'm only taking one palette to mexico, I'm going to have fun with the vice 3 shadows though, so many beautiful and useable colors! 

OMG! VICE 3! I haven't ordered yet but I think I will soon!

Also I totally love this Monarch look, as well. The shimmery gold and cat eye liner is GORGEOUS.

33,247 Replies