Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh..... you just always look good. It's just varying degrees of superlatives. Smiley Happy

Jozkid, you are always too kind to me. I blush every time you compliment.  Thank you. 

Alright!  Spill it!!!  What are you using in your hair????  It looks sooo soft!!!!

as for advice.... okay, darker colours have this tendency to not blend as well so what I do is apply a generous matte base coat of a shadow similar to my skin colour from lid to brow.   It gives the darker shadow something to glide on And you get a much smoother blend.  I guess this would work with all colours but I feel I need it more with darker colours for sure.  

I don't use anything special in my hair! I wash/condition every 2-3 days, every day it gets frizzy.  I use Organix and Aussie...I am going to switch to Alaffia fair trade once I run out though.  I do a redken intense repair hair mask once a month to repair my frizzy split ends. I don't brush my hair often so it gets really brittle at the ends.

Thanks for the advice!  I will try that at some time. 

Yup, I use a transition color daily. Helps making blending considerably easier! In that a Naked Zbasics palette! I use Naked. WOS may db a good transition for you. And I Judy put it in the crease and a little above. I also use a clean blending blush to blend my crease colors and lid color.i blend in between each color applied. 

Thanks! I try and clean my brush by wiping it between shadows...I will try using the Naked Basic to do that.

I need more blending brushes it appearsSmiley Happy 

I think your eyes look great! I love the Ladybird palette and the purple in there is beautiful! Looks like you did a great job! I love mixing that purple with the blue in that palette. So pretty! 

Thank you! Next time I will try adding the blue, too.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgAnniversary dinner at home with the husband! Didn't dress up (too hot!) but I have some fun playing with my face while stuff cooked. (Homemade pasta in the last pic!)

Happy Anniversary!

Thanks Lady!

awwwww, Happy Anniversary to y'all Smiley Happy You look fantastic!

Thanks Curious, we had a great anniversary.  Doesn't feel like 2 years, but we've been together for what feels like forever!

Happy Anniversary.

You look even more stunning than usual!

May you two have many more happy anniversaries together. 

Which Jason Wu palette did you get?

How do you like it?

Thank you so much Evangeline.  I got
Jason Wu Blush Subtil in Pressed Rose.  The color is quite lovely and the highlighter is creamy and bright.  I like it a lot!!! Very easy to apply.

Your hubby is so lucky!!! Your makeup looks wonderful and so does the pasta!!!  Have a great night! 

Thank you Hearts :-*

Happy anniversary! You look beautiful Smiley Happy Love your eyeshadow and lipstick

Thank you, I just got the lipstick, it was in a GWP from Estee Lauder. Love the pinky nude.

Happy anniversary! That's pretty cool! Hope you guys had fun and you look great!!!! 

33,248 Replies