Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Happy Tuesday, BT

BE Acne Clearly Silk (loving the formulation, I think it is going to make my skincare routine a lot easier), Vice 3, Bite Matte in Sucre, OCC Tar Feather Duo Balm, Smashbox pencil in Java, JM Black Oil mascara, Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown, highlights of BM Mineral Veil. Not pictured, how much I <3 you guys. My dark circles are even being kind to me today so I did not conceal at all.

Very excited, my new face wash is coming tomorrow from Juice Beauty. No more using the diluted Alaffia coconut soap on my face.

EDIT: eyes are take #2.Did a Vice 3 look of Vanity, Bondage (outer crease), Alien (inner V), and Lucky to highlight.

happy tuesday sq !!!

Keep rocking, jemly. <3

Oh hey! 

Hey-o, ladyface!

The eye #2 is stunning - so ethereal and super pretty! Your face looks perfect; polished and fresh and natural - no sign of any blemish or dark circles Smiley Happy

Thank you, you say all the time how each of your girls are different. It is a long road to overcome something like acne; but everyone is beautiful and deserves to find what works. Smiley Happy

I'm trying to teach them that acne doesn't detract from their beauty even without corrector, concealer and foundation, but they're at that age where they don't realize that only they are obsessing about their blemishes, no one else is.

So true, more likely everyone else is doing the same to cover their own. We truly are our own worst critics!

No kidding! As soon as I got too old for breakouts, my Mediterranean hyper pigmentation issues started up, so now I'm obsessing about that - but I keep this from the girls! 

Beautiful! You remind me of Michele Williams from Oz the great. You two have the same eyes. 

Ty, that's very sweet!

Hey everyone. Here's my look today: 

Foundation:

UD Naked Skin #9

YSL Dare to Glow – Gold

HG Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light (Not sure about using this as a setting powder anymore. Anyone use it this way?)

Tom Ford Concealing Pen – Medium Deep

Highlight & Contour:

YSL Touche Eclat Illuminating Pen #5

Ben Nye Powder- Banana (set the highlight)

Chanel LE 2014 Highlighter (lightly in mid forehead and sides of the cheeks)

Becca Lowlights Sculpting Perfector

Eyes:

Cle De Peau Steller Gaze

Marc Jacobs Highliner- Brown(out)

Lancome Mascara base & Hypnose Doll Lashes

Color:

YSL Red Agate Cream Blush

Lips:

Tom Ford Negligee

mrsbaine you are so stinkin' pretty!  I also love your necklace, and that one of the beads kind of matches your lip shade.  Now that is color coordination!

Aww, thank you! I didn't even realize that! I've been wearing the same lipstick all week! It's such a perfect color for so many blushes and looks I do. It's getting a lot of love! I need to give more love to other things! 

You're stunning Mrsbaine!  You're just glowing I love it!

Thank you Michelleshops! That's so sweet of you! I'm getting my skin back- dealing with a major breakout after trying a new product. The glow is slowly coming back- even though I still have some texture stuff. Smiley Sad 

I think the Dim Light works well on you as the setting powder. You look like you're ready to go on a coffee/tea date. ^-^

Aww, thanks! I'm going to stick with it for a while. I have a sample of Laura Mercier's setting powder I may try. 

I love your necklace! It looks like little pomegranates. Beautiful makeup as well!

Thank you! 

I was also going to comment on your necklace! So pretty! And I especially like that lipstick on you. 

MrsBaine, you deserve a PhD in eyeshadow application and blending! Your eyes are utterly incredible; ethereal and romantic, yet immensely striking!!! I've never invested in any product from Cle De Peau, but you just did the best possible commercial for them by posting this picture, as now I'll definitely be looking into the brand (they should really give you freebies as a thank you!) Your skin is glowing, your brows are perfectly groomed, and Negligee is a fabulously seductive yet sophisticated color on your lips - in short, you look stunning! Smiley Happy

Oh you are too kind! Thank you!!! My radar was not on Cleu De Peau at all either. I saw a review and loved it so I Got it.  It blends spice.y, and honestly the pic ones it no justice. It's stunning in person. I've found myself reaching for it most of this week. I told myself "NO MORE BACKUPS", but Negligee is LE and it's all I wear it seems. I think I'm ordering it. 

'Everybody knows that I'm a good girl, officer. No, I wouldn't do a thing like that.. the house was already on fire, I swear I'm not a liar.' 

Lippie - KVD Adora

33,247 Replies