Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love that blush on you.  Your eyes are so pretty!

Finally used my Lancome blush in Plum Noir! I really love it, it's such a perfect shade for me and the blush itself blends nicely 

Also using Meteorites, Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!, Stila Smudgestick in Tetra and The Body Shop purple eyeshadow + two colors from UD Dangerous palette. The eyeshadow wasn't that great to me today because I kind of did it in a rush and it's always a challenge to match my unequally-sized lids. No time for brows today but did finally tweeze some! On my lips is YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Violet Incognito, thanks to kenny I think for the great recommendation for a wearable purple Smiley Happy

3 things

1. I was going to comment on the blush perfection before I read your comment, so I concur! 

2. Your lips are seriously perfect. I can't say more without being creepy Ha!

3. I can't believe you did not do your brows. They are a beautiful shape and are nice and full.

<3

Aw thanks meag! The funny thing is when I was younger I used to feel really bad about my dark, pigmented lips and my thick brows. I'm glad I've learned to embrace them now!

That blush is amazing.  Do you think it would be too dark for me if I applied it really lightly?

Also, I love that lipstick.  It is a VERY wearable lipstick and going on my buy list right now!!!

No, I think you could pull it off! I know you love your Lancome Smiley Wink

I love it too. It's moisturizing which is great in this dry weather and it's my favorite color!

LOVE Violet Incognito on you! It's just enough of a plummy purple to be purple, but it doesn't overwhelm. And it just looks so beautiful with your plummy blush and the kiss of purple on your eyes. I've been eyeing Lancome blushes for awhile... I'm that person that swatches Blush Subtil every time I walk by but never buys. You're selling it here, for sure!

Thanks Lari! I got scared off purple on my lips for a bit but this shade is just right Smiley Happy

That blush looks amazing on you but what really stands out is the lipstick you are wearing, it looks so pretty on you . Thus look is just perfect :-)

Thanks Kelly! 

Ouhhhh, all purples and matchy matchy today!  very nice! 

That purple really looks great on you!  The purple shadow on the eyes is beautiful too. How do u get ur blush to show up in pics? Its always a challange for me.

purple is SO your color! Gorgeous!

Was soooo tired today! I had a bachelorette Sat, and I hosted a shower for my best friend yesterday, soooo, just tried to look awake today. Used Naked foundation, Smashbox Halo powder, TF milk chocolate bronzer for a bit of contour, Clinique Peach pop and plum pop mixed on my cheeks, Tarte clay brow mousse, Tarte clay eyeliner in copper, Esperanza palette, and meteorites all over. Bare lips... too lazy. lol.

Also, my skin has randomly become combination skin. I'm sooo not used to this! I have an oily tzone now, and I have NO idea why. The rest of my face is no longer dry, just "normal". whaaaat. 

This is a pretty look!  You don't look tired at all.  I'm dealing with changing skin too.  Sigh.  I've had super dry skin my whole life and all the sudden I have a large crop of acne on my chin.  What?  It's throwing me for a skin care loop; you get so used to using certain products in a certain way, and all the sudden you're back to the drawing board!

Thanks! Makeup does wonders for covering up tiredness hehe.

Exactly! UGH. I just got into loving my routine, and now I have to change it... right before a wedding, too! I simply son't know what to use to keep the oily tzone at bay for photos. 

Beautiful, kbmatthews! Smiley Happy

Thanks tracy!

I was hoping to get a look from you this week! You look beautiful, as always. So youthful and fresh!

Haha! You're so cute! Thanks meag!

I had a really long weekend, too, so I hear you. Regardless off the exhaustion, you look incredible! Like a summer goddess who just looks this way whenever she rolls out of bed. Smiley Happy So subtle and natural, and your hair looks fantastic.

I understand and empathize with the sudden skin changes, though. I've been oily oily oily all my life, and recently, I've suddenly realized that... I'm not actually all that oily anymore. I think I'm mostly normal with lingering oiliness in my cheeks. Sigh.

HA, I only WISH I looked like this rolling out of bed! lmao. I envy the gal who does!

I find keeping my eyeshadow really light and natural, especially above the crease, really helps brighten my face. 

Isn't it annoying how our skin changes? You finally figure out a way to deal with your skin, and then it has the gall to throw up for a loop! I've already blotted my t-zone 3 times and it's only 2. BAH. Smiley Sad

You definitely look more than awake, if i'd did all that I would look like a zombie the next day haha. But you look gorgeous!

Kb, you look super pretty with straight hair! But then I think you look good with it wavy/curly soooo I think I just love your hair! 

This is going to sound silly, but you look like you rolled out of bed & effortlessly look amazing! 

"I woke up like this" -Queen Bey

xo, Mia

33,247 Replies