Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Even upside-down you are fierce. So Fierce.

I honestly can't even tell you have a blemish. And I love the lip color so much! From what I can see of the Siren palette, it looks beautiful on you. How do you like the palette?!?! I still want it so badly, lol!

Oh thanks!  I never get them so I've been staring at it all day Through the makeup! Lol! Rolling eyes at myself. 

I love the palette!  The colours are not as simple as they look in the pan. The burnt/burning orange is my favourite! I recommend it very highly. 

I decided to go back to my curly hair, so while an oil treatment is in my hair I decided to play with makeup Smiley Happy

Face:
Chanel vitalumiere foundation, maybelline dream wonder powder, Divergent cheek palette.

Eyes:
MAC paint pot, divergent erudite eye palette, stila liquid liner, UD mars eyeliner.
Lancome cils XL booster & loreal voluminous mascara.
ABH tinted brow gel in espresso.

Lips:
UD Bang lipstick.

Wish I could draw a cat eye like that!

OOOOOH, Bang looks AMAZING on you. I also love that shimmery neutral eye. It really brightens your eyes up! Smiley Happy

Beautiful! Love that lip color on you! Smiley Happy

Bang is the perfect name for that lipstick.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!  Espresso is the word of the day here! So caffeine! So shake! Wow! 

You make the divergent palettes look so good! I feel a bit guilty I have only used them twice. 

+1 for the pic from Pee Wee's Playhouse!

If it makes you feel any better, this was my first time using them! Smiley Very Happy

phew!  I was so out of the loop when I bought them!  I thought 'divergent' was a new makeup brand And wanted to try it.  Sigh! I wore it the day I got it and the day I went to see Divergent.  I only went to see it cause I had the makeup.  Go figure. 

You are so pretty and that lip color is amazing on you!

Your looks are always so glamorous. I love it. Also, I'm irrationally excited about you going back to curly Smiley Happy

Beautiful, as always!  Love that Bang lipstick on you!

First time posting here, hopefully it works!

Face:

Clinique Real Solutions foundation

TF sweethearts blush - Something About Berry

Covergirl Bronzer

Eyes: 

UDPP in Eden

Naked Basics Palette

Benefit They're Real Mascara

MAC Black Gel liner 

I love your eyes! The green in them is unreal!!!!! And your lashes look so long! 

Aww Thank you! I'm seriously in love with Benefit's mascara it is my HG hands down.

Ooooh, your eyes are the same gorgeous green as my mother's. You look so sexy and sultry here, if that doesn't sound too weird! Smiley Very Happy And I love the flush that Sweethearts blush is giving you. Gorgeous shade!

Like heartsmyface, I'm also totally jealous of your full lashes.

It is nice to see how something about berry can look so lovely on fair skin.  I feared it swatched too dark, but it looks great on you.

Thanks, I love it but I do have to use a pretty light hand when I apply otherwise it can look clownish on me haha!

Aaaaaaand I think you just sold that blush.  I have the other two but wow that's prettier on than I expected! 

You are so pretty!!!! 

Thank you! That's sweet Smiley Happy

Very beautiful! How are you liking the sweethearts blush? It looks amazing on you!

I absolutely love it. One of my favorite blushes! I want to get the other 2 but don't know if I can justify $30 each for them... I'll probably rationalize the purchase somehow and get them anyways.

33,247 Replies