Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

The Too Faced natural eye palette is a keeper, seriously. I have the Naked Eye palette but ever since I moved into using more bold looks, I haven't used it very much, lol! I should try pulling it out again. Smiley Happy

You look just as lovely as usual, by the way. I LOVE that Estee Lauder lippie on you.

I'm kind of obsessed with TooFaced if you couldn't tell from everything I use :X

Today I did the "Day" eye look and "Supermodel Scuplt" face (hence my lame fierce attempt in picture 3) Pull it out again! 

I also came home to the better than sex mascara I won in a contest so that helps! 

First time trying the lippie, faced by the time I took pic 3 at work, but it's fun and has a Metallicy sheen to it. Thanks :-)

I didn't think the 3rd was lame at all! you're pulling off the "I don't care what you think I'm gawgeous" pout.

Awww thanks. I still feel silly taking these pictures, and I shared one with my mom and she asked where my smile was! Mom I'm trying to be modelesque, I can't smile! ;-)

And.... Prettier again! Love your eyelashes. Serious jealousy here! 

Ahhhh, I'm sitting ovah here blushing! Thank you, I think I'm getting the hang our contouring.  

I love this mascara.  Better than Sex just came, if I wear makeup tomorrow I will give it a whirl and see how it compares. 

photo.JPG

Normal Face stuff

Hourglass Ambient Lighting BLush in Diffused Heat

Chella Indigo Eyeliner

NYX Round Lipstick in Chaos

No mascara...forgot it haha

Excuse my shine, I've been wearing my makeup for about 6 hours now and tend to get a little shiny around now without my blotting papers. Edit: I guess it doesn't read on camera, hooray!

Your eyebrows are so perfect! I don't see shine. You look fresh here. 

Thank you! My brows are the one thing I never go out without doing haha. 

The shine totally didn't come off in the picture! You look absolutely perfect, even after six hours. NYX lipsticks are lovely for the price! Chaos looks gorgeous on you!

And actually... this look is really interesting without the mascara. Forgetting it didn't detract from your look at all. It emphasizes the cat eye, which I think is a really neat effect!

Thank you Lari! I actually really like the way it looks without the mascara so I think I may be doing this more often Smiley Happy

That lipstick is amazing, and your eyebrows are perfect! 

Thank you! I totally grabbed the lipstick on a whim too. I knew I didn't need any more reds but I figured hey, why not at this price lol

I was about to say what Curious said, exactly.  Those lips, those brows, that gorgeous skin...love. 

Thank you meag!

Your brows are so perfect!  

Thanks Mia!

Hey ladies, so I'm sure most have you have noticed me lurking around for a while now. I've been wanting post a FOTD/LOTD but my camera skills aren't too great and I can't really get makeup to shoe up right in pics. Also I'm very disorganized right now so most mornings im out the door without any makeup. today was one of those days but I wanted to try on the new covergirl foundation when I got home from work so here's what I threw on before I headed to the mall for a return. Turns out Lush just opened there so I ended up buying a few things too. Lol

Face
Stilla one step correct primer
Covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation in 220 ( I think it's too light for me and maybe a little pink)
physicians formula bronzer

tarte blush in Savvy ( from a holiday palette)

eyes

just kept it simple with a gold/champagne shade from the same tarte palette

blackberry eyeliner from revlon

Lips

rimmel lipstick in #8 ( also a new purchase) 

i wanted something a little brighter so I added NYX butter gloss in raspberry tart but the true color isn't showing up in the pic 

im still experimenting with pics and lighting, hopefully one day I'll get the hang of it. It was quite cloudy today. Also it was a dry shampoo kinda day lol

image.jpg

So natural looking. I like the glow on your cheeks! 

Thank you Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing with Us! What a great natural look! What do you think of the Tarte shadows?

33,247 Replies