Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look lovely!  So pretty Smiley Happy

Thanks everyone!! Smiley Happy

You have great brows!!  I cant tell if you pencil them in or not, but they look naturally flawless!

xo, Mia

Thank you Mia!! That is such a compliment to me because my brows used to be so overplucked! I've been using elf's eyebrow kit believe it or not but I plan on upgrading to Anastasia brow powder duo soon. I loved the sample an associate gave me! 

upload_4795134083564175794.jpgupload_7184373531005846670.jpg

FACE:

Guerlain LdP Beige Pale 01

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

MAC Full of Joy Blush

EYES:

IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette (Love, Violet, All Heart, Iconic)

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Creme Cup

NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair

... I need a haircut.

Pretty as usual!

I really do like creme cup on you. I find it can be borderline tacky on some people, but it looks really great on you.

Thank you, kb! I think on some skin tones, Creme Cup can look...... well, as you said, tacky. Too stark, maybe. I'm not convinced it's a universal shade, but it's a trusty standby on my skin tone, if I want something that is a little more natural and neutral without being a nude lip!

Love it ^_^ , I need my hair trimmed also! been dying it alot its fried on the ends lol. Smiley Tongue

Oh, I've color-treated my hair forEVER. I used to go extremely blonde, though, and I haven't done it in years. Now I stick to deep dark browns, auburns, and reds. Smiley Happy

Your color choices here are fabulous. Everything blends together and complements each other beautifully. Did you do anything different than normal? Because you're glowing. 

You know what? This is the second time someone has complimented me on something intangible, and both times, it was when I was wearing the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Perfecting Primer rather than my Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer. Have I found a winner?!

Thank you so much, mpolansky. Smiley Happy I really wanted a soft look today!

I think you have! That would explain why it's so subtle but yet still noticeable. Love it!!

I always feel like something is missing in my day if I don't see a what are you wearing today post from you, Lari. Smiley Tongue

I love how natural this looks.. Understated but with the right definition to bring out everything. Also. I'm curious how everyone has managed to figure out how to use bronzer so masterfully.. Every time I try to contour I just look like I tried to spray tan my face haha

I love this look on you, Lari! Beautiful!

this look really opens up your eyes. I like it!

Like Brenna, this was an "Oops, I did more makeup than I intended to" kind of day.

upload_1895989741970923590.jpg

upload_8164955426249368755.jpg

FACE:

Diorsnow BB Creme (so much coverage that I don't need concealer!)

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Hourglass Radiant Magenta Blush

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

Sleek i-Divine Sunset Palette

IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette

L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner

EYEKO Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Pink Nouveau

Buxom Gloss in Sarina

Where can I get the Diorsnow BB?? I saw you mention it earlier.  It looks amazing on you.  The IT Palette seems so versatile and perfect for your eyes, they look gorgeous.

I got a sample packet from a Dior counter, and now I'm kind of in love with it. I was so surprised with how much coverage it gives me, and the match is perfect for my skin! If you ever find yourself at a Dior counter in Macy's, Nordstrom, or wherever, ask about it!

EDIT: It is also SPF 50.

...you had me at SPF 50. That's insane for a BB cream. 

I know, right?! I thought it was awesome, too!

OK, I just wanted to come back here and elaborate on the Diorsnow BB cream (SPF 50 PA++), since I actually went and read up on it. I received this as a sample from a Dior counter prior to my no-buy when I was browsing the lipsticks, fluid sticks and NUDE shimmer highlighters.

The Diorsnow BB creme, unlike most BB creams in the west, is a "traditional" BB cream like the ones you see in Asia. It is a brightening treatment that evens out, moisturizes, and treats your skin while also offering protection from the harmful rays of the sun. It is thicker than the BB creams you see from most companies, which are more like tinted moisturizers. But if you use just a little bit and blend it in, what you get is extremely natural looking (but medium to full) coverage.

There is only one self-adjusting shade sold in the west (significant to know, since it might not work for everyone). In Asia there are two. Upon application it will impart a slightly grey cast, but if you wait a few minutes for the product to dry down, it is incredibly natural and actually warms up my pale complexion. I would describe the finish as on the dewier side of natural, though a setting powder does bring the dewiness down. It lasts all day on my oily combination skin, upwards of 15 hours, without separation or settling into lines... though I will get marvelously dewy in the latter part of the day (I would suggest blotting or powder if you're not a fan of the light bulb look). I think it feels like a high-end product on the skin. It's not as light as UD Naked Skin foundation, but it feels nice.

The SA who gave me this sample noticed that I was fair-skinned and selected the Diorsnow BB creme sample for me. Fair to light complexions should be fine with this BB creme, but if you're medium to dark, forget it.

I hope this description helps to set expectations! It was definitely a little bit different than I thought it would be, but I was pleasantly surprised. The amount of coverage is exceptional for me... I like it when I can skip the concealer and layer less on my face, and I rarely skip the concealer because I feel I have dark shadows under my eyes and a lot of redness around my nose.

33,248 Replies