Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

starsandbucks i have no doubt this color would look glorious on you !!! not to be an enabler or anything...ahem...

i just really like it because it's neutral and bright at the same time. does that even make sense ?!

This is a sultry take on fresh faced natural beauty! I'm especially loving your ability to define your eyes so effortlessly with a subtle liner and just a little shadow blended to perfection is exactly the right places! Your skin is glowing, and I'm loving Juliette on you: she is sexy, seductive and feisty! This is a stunning model-off-duty look! Smiley Happy

thank you ballerina ! i actually have no liner on here, but that's a rare occurrence. this taupey eye color may be a good shade for you in your new-shades exploration--how is that going ?? i've been curious !

I'm currently experimenting with Jouers Cream Eye Shadow in a pink champagne shade, and I love how this makes my eyes pop, which is perfect for work; also it's mega easy to apply! For days when I want to look as though I'm doing a natural eye I am loving Custom 3's Bright Eyed pinkish hued powder. AND: Tom Ford's Nude Dip arrived yesterday, as did Naked 3, so I have a lot of experimenting to do! I'm still awaiting my Nars Dual Intensity order; I chose 2 shades, Andromeda, and one other that I can't recall the name of; can't wait till they arrive! Smiley Happy

Yay, bonus Andy! Smiley Very Happy

You look gorgeous and also super cozy.  Juliette is such sweet perfection on you.  It's like patina, with a tiny hint of pink!

mocha ! thank you Smiley Happy

bonus bonus andy pic ! this was on thanksgiving. he managed to steal this little "treat" off the table. he was proud. 

andycorn.jpg

Aw, super cute!  Guess we know what he's thankful for, lol Smiley Wink

He's like my cats; they'll steal anything from anyone's plate - one of them even loves Pizza! Smiley Wink

Omg, I also have a cat that loves pizza!  Rips it right out of my husband's hands 😀

Aww, so proud! Very cute. Smiley Happy

Love it, you look relaxed and sweet with Juliette. Did you do anything fun outside? I went and "supported" a small coffee shop because mmmm their chai.

sq...chai is my ultimate comfort drink. good choice, can't blame you !

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

!!!!!! It happened ! My husband was there every swipe of the way and photographed the moment. Smiley Wink I was watching Gilmore girls. I wore:
EL BB
Benefit FakeUp
Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Nyx milk jumpo for inner corner
Estee Lauder PWP color portfolio (LOVE! Used silver, silvery tauper, and some plums) I also used a blush from the palette.
GoBrow
Just realized I forgot mascara! I had to touch my lashes just not to be sure I forgot...
TOM FORD NEGLIGEE ON MY LIPS -- Verdict, obsessed. It lasted for HOURS. Through glasses of water and hot cider, and turkey and 2 slices of pie. Etscore1 I love you so much. Eric got me and lips and boys and I ordered one both for my stocking....I gave him options and he chose. Matthew and Rafael. I felt like a million bucks, reapplied just cuz and to take a familt picture. Smiley Happy

love that first shot! i need to get me some TF pronto!

Thank you! I may have ordered some from lips&boys oops! I loved it!

Negligee looks fantastic on you & you look great!  Smiley Happy

Thank you Orkira! Smiley Happy 

You are so beautiful.  Love the lipstick and glad you got your Tom Ford on.  The vanity is looking great, too.

Thank you so much. I have been following your lead with my shadows. Smiley Happy 

thanks for for the vanity compliment! I have all my compacts and Perles on display Smiley Very Happy. What you can't see is all my overflow that's stores in those PwP train cases and boxes. Ack! 

Oh, you've outdone yourself today! Even more stunning than usual Smiley Happy Your eyes are mesmerizing, loving the colors you used on your lids and your lashes are great as always. Negligee was made for you, so happy you got it! Isn't it great when you finally get that one thing you've been wanting to get forever and it surpasses even your high expectations? Smiley Happy

Mk thank you!! It is amazing. Guerlain did it with the Perles. Now TF with the lippies. My life is complete. Smiley Wink

33,248 Replies