Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is what people mean when they say someone has a beatific smile Smiley Happy

good luck with the job!

trying to keep *really* on top of my skin so i don't get any sort of hormonal/stress breakout for the wedding i'm in this weekend. i used the FAB skin rescue purifying mask with red clay this morning, then hydrated a tonnnn (with floral toner, caudalie s.o.s. serum, clarins blue orchid oil and my usual aveda moisturizer). i usually don't do such things in the morning or on work days, so after all that i didn't feel like wearing much makeup, want to do nice things to my skin all day.

so....today it's just a bit of

NARS radiant creamy concealer under eyes,

filled in brows just in the arch,

and my NARS satin lip pencil in lodhi.

not very fall-like but god lodhi just brightens my face unlike any other color. i love it, want to sing its praises.

lodhi-fall.jpg

You look very relaxed and refreshed. I love that your dog Andy poses with you. My dog just wants to lick my face. 

You're so fierce and your dog is just too precious.

How many times a week do you use a mask?

thanks evangelinedamon <3

the mask usage varies. i typically use a clay/deep cleanse mask once a week. sometimes once every 10 days. maybe twice a week if it's a certain time of the month. i use a peel (hardcore like the OH lemon strip of ren radiance renewal, or more gentle like caudalie enzymatic) once or sometimes twice a week. so...lets say i do a clay mask on a sunday, i'd do a peel mask around wednesday. but obviously i'm not that precise because today is a monday ! i try not to do more than that, but also listen to my skin and what it needs. if i do a peel at night i may do my PTR cucumber (hydrating/soothing) mask in the morning to balance it out. 

<3 is that lippie coral? Im a coral addict. Thats usually the color i wear when im having a no makeup day

yep it's a bright coral. would recommend over and over to EVERYONE !

Who cares about what season it is? You look **bleep** good Smiley Happy And so does your doggie, so cute!

aww thanks MK. andy warhol says thanks too !

You're getting photobombed by this fabulous pooch a lot these days, and the way Warhol works his angles is incredibly impressive! You look very model-off-duty in an edgy punky way that you've switched up to polished through the glowing skin, nude eyes, and seductive rosebud lips! Beautiful as always - both of you! Smiley Happy

haha ballerina, now that it's getting colder out he's extra extra cuddly ! thank you !

hi all. weird vibes in the air today.

NARS sheer glow foundation, siberia

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS blush, sin

MUFE artist shadows

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk eye pencil, #4

GIVENCHY noir couture 4-in-1 mascara

NARS audacious lipstick, charlotte

votecharlotte1.jpg

votecharlotte2.jpg

Loving the richly smudged definition of your eyes, and of course Charlotte adds a fabulously edgy fierceness to the look! You look beautiful as always - kind of like a model who slept inner eye makeup and is now heading out to party Smiley Wink

haha ! i love the slept-in-eye-makeup look. i work with a dragqueen and he always comes in looking PERFECT because he never gets all his makeup off the night before, and has just the right amount of mascara, smudged and lingering. 

God, I love sin on you, SOMUCH!  I've tried it a handful of times in store, but it does not agree with my yellow-y tones.

It is perfection on you.

Hope the weird vibes stay at bay today!

I do love Sin on you....!!!! Smiley Happy ~KAM

thank you mocha and kam ! SIN is a bit of an oddball, i think if i were any less pale it would look a bit dirty on me, but on the apples of the cheeks, where light hits it the right way, it's the perfect glow. when i got it it was between this or mata hari. i prefer mata hari in theory (no shimmer) but i couldn't get over the glowy effect sin was offering up. i just have to apply it with a light hand. think i need a bigger blush brush too.

lol, andy's face, priceless.

I love this look on you, have you tried the dark taupe from the mufe artist shadows? its a beautiful color. I dont know if it's my side of the screen but your shadow looks purple which makes a great combination with that lippie. 

Sending you some good Bowie vibes. tumblr_m2n3tqPunC1rpv2sao1_500.gif

thin white duke vibes ! my favorite !!!! the lighter shade i used has a hint of pinky purple in it, mixed with a brownish grey. i think my skin always looks a bit pinker (and therefore casts of purple) when i take a photo with the photobooth app on my computer because of the light from the screen, so that's also a bit of what you're seeing.

andy's expression cracked me up too, that's why i couldn't crop him out !!

Today definitely feels like a cuddle up with book and tea and forget the world exists day to me. So of course that means I'm at work enjoying none of the above. 

Also, that strappy top?/undergarment? situation is perrrfect. 

thanks ! it's an undergarment thing. but since 99% of my clothes are black i make it look like its part of whatever top i'm wearing !

i wish i were in bed with tea and book instead too Smiley Sad

33,248 Replies