Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Darkening it with tar is the fix for how bright it otherwise looks on me. <3 it now and no regrets over buying the set. Smiley Very Happy

That lip color is so creepily cute on you in combination with the mask - fabulous Halloween look Smiley Happy

1274074_10152382891741227_2771214692701476919_o.jpg1618261_10152382891761227_5433829106540269459_o.jpg

• Marc Jacobs Genius Gel foundation (14)
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder palette
  • Urban Decay Basics 2 palette (for dark face contour)
  • Anastasia Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Ardency Inn Eyeshadow in Peacock
  • Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer
  • Bite Beauty Lip Pencil in Truffle

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. dat hair <3 

I know, right!! I wish I could walk around like this every day Smiley Very Happy

:\ Fluffy, I do walk around with that hair every day! LOL. There's no stopping my wild hair, unless I straighten it Smiley Tongue I do love to tease my hair even though it's bad. >_< 

Your hair is absolutely electrified, and that lipstick is perfectly sinister yet also fiercely pretty! Smiley Happy

Thank you ballerinagrl!! Smiley Happy

You look beautiful  It's funny that I never noticed how lovely your hair was until I saw it looking a mess.  Hope you had fun.

I did Smiley Happy Thank you!

Wow fluffy, I love peacock on you!  

Thank you Mochapj! It's quickly becoming one of my favourites Smiley Happy

PicsArt_1414775987777[1].jpg

IMG_20141031_133443_636[1].jpg

IMG_20141101_133617_171[1].jpg

IMG_20141101_135112_342[1].jpg

So I'm doing 2 posts in one. The first two pics are my look from yesterday using the Tamanna palette and MAC Pander Me lipstick. I wanted to play with the palette more because I wanted a change from playing with the Lorac Mega Pro (and a no makeup face yay! Which I keep forgetting to post before).

The bottom two are my look for my interview at MAC today using the Tamanna and Amrezy palettes and KVD Homegirl lipstick. (my roommate was my model and I had her done in 20 minutes Smiley Very Happy) They're gonna call me in two weeks to let me know if I got the job. I hope so!  I took this sitting down waiting for my older brother to meet me at the mall so sorry if the lighting's wonky.

These are the cutest winter looks! I'm loving how groomed and polished yet fresh-faced they are, and the eggplant lip tone for your Mac interview was inspired! Really hope you land the gig! Smiley Happy

You are super pretty! <3

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Just gorgeous, doll!

Thanks Joz! Smiley Happy

Both looks are so pretty! It sounds like you had a great interview! Good luck!

I bet you ROCKED your interview with that makeup look! You look awesome - powerful, professional, in control, and like you definitely know what you're doing with your makeup. The Tamanna palette is also extremely lovely on you in the top photos. I've had my eye on that palette but I'm not sure if I want it enough to buy it yet... Either way, love all the looks I've seen with it!

Thanks Lari! Get your hands on it as soon as you possibly can! It is AMAZING! You will love every shade. My friend Sareena is NW 15 and she was scared that it wouldn't look good on her because it looked quite dark when she swatched it. But I did her makeup with it and it made her eyes pop! She has green eyes that shift to gray or blue sometimes and China Rose turned her eyeballs into a stunning aqua blue-green. I did an arabic look on her using Custom and Gilded and her eyes became this really gorgeous emerald green! So definitely grab it now because if you wait too long, it'll be gone and then you would have to buy all the individual pans. Plus, it'll look great on you!

33,248 Replies