Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow. I love the whole look, malday. That lip color is so striking on you, too. Just fab-o!

Anita is your color.  If one could ever pick to only wear one color (oh, the torture) this would be the one for you.

Hell YES! It looks so great on you, malday!!!!! Good choice Smiley Wink Hope you're loving it. 

Please teach me how to blend.  And dem brows!  Beautiful!!

Yes! I feel like I can blend the crease and lid but the edges of the crease always look so harsh and dark no matter how much I blend! What should I do Smiley Sad 

Your eyes look amazing.  I keep passing over that Pulp Fiction shadow, but you have me rethinking that decision.  Also, this is the 1000th great lip color I've seen you in.

This is your hair uncombed?!? This is a sizzlingly seductive look! The blending of eyeshadow leaves me sat here speechless for a moment; it is crazy perfect, impossibly perfect, and those lashes as always are simply incredible to behold! Your skin is glowing, your brows impeccably groomed, and that lip is smoking' hot; fiercely provocative! You look amazing! Your attention to fine detail is simply fantastic to witness! Smiley Happy

Thanks Lari for the very clear how-to! I tried to recreate it, but of course, it didn't turn out the same Smiley Very Happy It's definitely better than I what I usually do though! So this is my little practice look of the day Smiley Happy image.jpg

I think it looks pretty good.

Thank you, notcreative! 

No problem, Cupcake! I think you did a great job. Smiley Happy And what's awesome is it's also super flattering and pretty on you! Glad you gave it a try!

Thank you,Lari! I plan to try it again soon and make it a bit darker! Honestly, I sometimes get more inspo from the looks I see on BT than all the YT videos I watch! 

Magnificent blending! 

Wow, coming from the lady that can convey a poem on her eyelid, that means a lot! Smiley Very Happy 

Those are great up close photos of your eyes and you did a great job!

Impeccable blending (I'm so envious!), and such gorgeous colors for your skin tone, too! Smiley Happy

Thanks ballerina! I rarely wear gold eyeshadow because I don't like the way it looks on me, but I think with this combo, it looks okay! You always leave such sweet feedback on everyone's posts and are very active on BT, and I would love to see YOUR looks sometime! Judging back your vast experience with experimenting with makeup, I am sure they look good! 

photo.JPG

First time posting a picture here! I apologize for my puffy eyes and terrible forehead. Grad school hasn't been treating me nicely lately. So little sleep and so much stress I can't stop picking my face Smiley Sad

I used the lorac holiday ser from last year for the eyeshadows and the bare minerals volumizing mascara. The blush is milani luminoso. 

PS. I am in my office working today, sorry for the mess behind me. Looking at the amount of papers and books around me you'd think I am productive Smiley Tongue

I love the blush.  I keep forgetting to get some Milani.  

I picked it up only two weeks ago. It was only 5 bucks at my local drugstore. I should get other shades as well probably, I think I would like a rosier one better. 

I love your eyes drppr! I'm a sucker for any champagne-y type finish Smiley Happy 

33,247 Replies