Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm sure you hear this a lot, but you have the prettiest smile!

Thank you! I'm still always surprised lol just because I only started to smile with teeth recently.

Oh, jeez, GoT! I knew what was coming in that episode, but it was still just not okay to watch, hahaha!

As far as this look goes, though, LOVE these GoT palettes, and now I'm wanting them! What a beautiful look on you! BTW, I own zero Fresh Sugar tinted lip treatments yet, and you're making Rose look so, so pretty. Smiley Happy

LOL yeah I was peeking through my hands for most of it. 

And they're actually not palettes! Though it would be so awesome if someone came out with a GoT palette! Like one for the Stark's or Lannister's or etc, lol so many possibilities! These are loose eyeshadows (: I have thought about hand pressing them but the containers are just so awesome. I have 6 out of the 15, but I will eventually collect them all Smiley Very Happy

And this is my first from Fresh, it's actually the Rouge extra for the Fresh promo that just came out!

Those are the cutest loose eyeshadows ever and now I want them, LOL. Thanks for the info!

Nooooooooooooo! 

It was really harsh.  I don't think I really needed to see that last scene!  Really too much!    I was really starting to like him as a character as well.

loving that eyeshadow today! Your eyes are so openEd up and bright looking like thIs!  Again- nice smile! 

I was traumatized.

Oh my gosh I agree with you, MK89, and Lari! It was very traumatizing! I had actually spoiled myself earlier in the season when I was researching who he was, but I just knew that he lost the fight. I was definitely not prepared for how it happened! It was so horrible because I really really liked his character. Smiley Sad Ugh, I can never get attached to any character in GoT, lol. 

And thank you! I have the eyeshadows for a while so I thought it was a good time to play around. (:

I was feeling a little adventurous and went for a bolder lip today. Hopefully I'll be brave enough to wear it out later. I    finally gave in and ordered the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hr last week and have been wearing that for the past few days. Im glad to finally find a shade match that's nearly perfect! Also like that it feels like nothing on the face. So I guess it's a keeper. 

other stuff on face -

Lorac aqua prime  primer

lorac bronzer

maybelline dream bouncy blush

Tarte smooth operator setting powder

on the eyes

lorac pro- pewter, sable, mauve, and the darker brown, cream

revlon liquid liner

Milani brow wax pencil thing 

lips

NYX soft matte lip cream in Prague

Oh and excuse my hair, hadn't finished that yet.

Love the soft matte lip cream on you, aren't they just great?? That color is one I like as well Smiley Happy

I've sen this color on you and it looks amazing! i do enjoy the formula of these too, it's so velvety to put on!

I like the lip color a lot.  It is nicely suited to your skin tone.

Thank you! it somehow made me feel more confident.

NYX soft matte lip creams are so nice, and this shade looks beautiful with your skin tone! Your brown eyes are also so big and lovely to look at; the simple look is just enough to open them up and balance your pop lip. Love it!

Thanks! I don't usually wear such colors,  so I was surprised what a huge difference a bright lip can make! 

You look fantastic in a bright lip color - definitely wear this color out and about!

Thanks Smiley Happy 

I loooove that lip color! You make me want to go out and pick up some more lip creams from NYX, hahaha.

Thanks and u totally should! I think they have some newer shades out too... 

Went bold (IMO) and was running late again so only took 4 pics. 

Body Shop Vit E cream
Estée Lauder DayWear BB 01 light
TF Chocolate bar marzipan champagne truffle milk chocolate salted Carmel triple fudge
Guerlain Meteorites Perles du paradise
Diorshow Overcurl mascara
Anastasia's GoBrow Kit
Bite deconstructed gloss 10

Mouth gaping open!!! You look so posh? Refined?  Can't find the words.  Your eyeshadow looks excellent!!! You look extra gorgeous today!  Did you straighten your hair? 

Thank you! I felt really bold and went for it, this is me doing bold lol.  Hair was wet and brushed! lol

Very pretty.  I love the crease work.

Thanks, I tried the cheat again

Your eyeshadow is so spectacular today! I'm in LOVE with this bolder look, and now you can see your crease color very clearly! What a beautiful job with your makeup!!!

33,247 Replies