Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh, and honey pot!

Products used:

Maybelline babyskin pore eraser

MAC fix +

Too faced prime & poreless powder

BHcosmetics- Eyes on the 60s palette

MAC painterly Paint pot

Physicians formula eyebooster liner

Loreal silkissime black liner

Maybelline Pumpd up colossal mascara

Too faced better than sex mascara

Too faced chocolate soleil bronzer

Hard candy Fox in a box blush

Rimmel laquer-aurora 

Too faced glamour lipgloss-flirt

I tried making the pics smaller but its not cooperating with me UGH..

Note: My husband came home, then says " Wow you look like a barbie'' ... Im like really? barbie. -.- lol

It's so fun to see looks with a ton of color!  I JUST said that I couldnt pull off that many colors at once in another thread Smiley Sad  But you totally can!!  Nice job, MsStacey1990!

xo, Mia

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous. I really love the BHcosmetics pinky purple blue eyeshadow on you. It's so wonderfully coordinated with your blush and your lips... UGH I LOVE EVERYTHING! You are beautiful! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you ^_^. Yess i ordered the eyes on the 60s,70s and 80s palette. Im inlove with them. They are great! nice and smooth they blend so well. ^_^ Thinking of placing another order on their site soon Smiley Tongue

Ohhh wow I love it! I've missed seeing your looks! 

Awesome blending, love the pink to purple gradient

Pretty! I love how you incorporated the pink, blue and purple to all work together!

Thank you ^_^. i was going to leave it without the blue, but im like hmmm, let me just add a little Smiley Tongue

It is amazing how you get such perfect lines.  What tools (if any) do you use to get there?  This looks awesome as usual.

Thank you hun! Lines? do you mean the eyeliner? I use physicians formula 2-in-1 eyebooster+ eyelash serum eyeliner in the color ultrablack ^_^

I mean the incredibly beautiful edges of the shadow form a perfect line down the side of each eye.  I tried using tape a few times to do that, but I still managed to screw it up.  Once I even tried a business card.  That did not work out either.

if the tape or card is not working for you.. u can try using a makeup wipe remover. or the q-tip method. 

Haha, I sometimes use tape, or i use a makeup wipe, or i dip a pointy q-tip in makeup remover and wipe upwards. ^_^ Today I used tape. There is times where my lines still come out looking like that without having to use any of those methods. 

That is awesome.  You must have really steady hands.  My hands shake pretty badly, so I could not do that.  I also could not get the colors on the eyelid to stand out from the color next to it. Every time I try, one crosses over into the other.  When I blend everything together, it often times ends up looking like I created one big color rather than the separate colors I am trying to portray.  Basically, it all looks like the complete opposite of this.  

Yea, when it comes to doing my makeup, my hands get steady and calm.. What kind of brushes are you using? 

I use mostly Lancome brushes, and I have the majority of the collection.  They're decent.  The cheapest one was $20 (#24), and the most expensive one was $48.50 (#7).  The only dud is the crease brush, $27.50 (#13).  It scratches my eye like crazy.  I am not overly fond of the round angled shadow brush, $29 (#23) either.  I adore my $25.50 (#16) and $29.50 (#17) blending brushes, so I know the problem is mine, not the brushes.  I bought a replacement crease brush from Tarte, and it is all right.  I am still on the search for a good crease brush if you or anyone has a suggestion.  My only rule with brushes is I will not buy cheap ones, and I try not to buy overly expensive ones either.

I have quite a few cheap brushes received with palettes (Tarte, Divergent, Laura Geller, Urban Decay, etc), GWPs and in subscription boxes that I will use from time to time, but I would never buy them.  Ipsy sent me one from Coastal scents, which is actually all right.  It is the only thing I own from that brand, so it may be a fluke.

I havent tried any of the Lancome brushes. im not much of a lancome user  Smiley Tongue. I usually use Urban decay, MAC, sigma, bhcosmetics, and a couple ELF brushes. But i always reach for my urban decay ones.. For this look i posted today i used mostly urban decay, elf, and sonia kashuk. Its all in the blending. Blending is key, and not be so heavy handed with it. Cause it just makes it look all messy!. Its hard for me to explain in text than in words or demonstarting it Smiley Sad

I am so heavy handed.  I've heard great things about MAC brushes, but I do not own any.  Do you own the crease brush specifically?  If so, should I buy it.  I have Urban Decay brushes from palettes, and they are all right.  Hopefully, the ones they sell separately are better.

Try to be light handed when it comes to blending! itll help the shadows not all blend in together! Smiley Tongue . by the crease brush,do you mean the MAC 217? or the urban crease? i have the 217 also. Yea its great! almost all the mac brushes are amazing! ^_^ YOu should give them a try! especially the 217. it is worth the 24 dollars ^_^

Putting the MAC 217 brush on my list for as soon as I come off my no buy.  Thanks for both tips.  I am working on having a lighter hand.

33,248 Replies