Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

OMG HOW COULD YOU FORGET MASCARA?!!?

Smiley Tongue

You know what's obnoxious? The fact that I never would have known you didn't have mascara on if you hadn't said something. That's what's obnoxious. Stupid perfect lashes. My translucent lashes and I shake our collective fist at you.

I agree you have beautiful lush lashes without mascara! 

Lol I think I always forget something! My routine went from washing my face to all of this, so I'm still getting used to it! It's also the last thing I do, so I probably looked at the clock and was like time to go!

Sowwwwy! Love the gif, though.

Hi Ladies Smiley Happy This is my first time posting here and I'm a little nervous but here it goes!

Face:

Tarte BB Primer in Light

Benefit erase paste in medium

BareMinerals Original loose foundation in medium beige

Bareminerals warmth

BM blush in miracle

BM Mineral veil

Eyes:

BM Prime Time Eyelid Primer

Tarte Bow and Go palette (lid- truly taupe, crease- grateful grey, outer v/ lower lashline- pumped up purple)

Clinique Quickliner in really black (upper lid)

MUFE aqua eyes in black (upper waterline)

Tarte inner rim brightener (lower waterline)

Lips:

Divergent Lipgloss in fear not

Beautiful! That lipgloss is so perfect with your skin tone.

I really love the gloss color and cannot remember if that is one that comes in the big kit or not.  If so, you have inspired me to break it out in the near future.  Looks good.

It's the darkest one in the big kit. But it only lasts an hour or so Smiley Sad I have to reapply a lot with these

I love the feel of those glosses on but yeah the color payoff isn't the best.  They are great for moisture though! 

Your look is so perfect and natural, amd I love that fun smokey eye.  That lipstick looks lovely on you!

Welcome to the thread!  We always welcome fresh faces!!!  Especially beautiful smiley ones like yours!   Loving that smokey eye and rosy cheeks! 

You are adorable. And I love your lips. The gloss definitely does them justice.

You are so adorable, ry22, and you have a beautiful smile!!! Welcome to the thread! We are always so happy to see new, fresh faces around here. Smiley Happy I love the soft purplish smokiness around your eyes, and that gloss is the perfect shade for you. I hope you post more with us!

You have a very nice smile, ry22, and I love the simple smoky eye look!  That lip gloss looks good on you too Smiley Happy

Such a nice, fresh look ry22! That gloss is very flattering on you!

Hello BT! Posting a little late because this weekend has been quite hectic. My current job is in retail so: outlet mall + memorial weekend sales = a ton of people and a tired Tatiana. (side note: hurray for getting out of retail! Smiley Tongue

Buuut, I wanted to play with my Nars Kauai Eyeshadow Duo, so this is what I was able to do. Also forgive my eyebrows lol, and the grainy pics. I woke up late, so I had to rush to beat the all of the people heading to the mall haha. 

Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup in Sand
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer in Medium
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
theBalm Hot Mama!

ABH Contour Kit

UD All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Eyes:
UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Kauai

Too Faced Chocolate Bar (Milk Chocolate&White Chocolate)

eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara

Lips:
Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Ritual

Wowsa!  I love it!!!  I always say Taupe Craze is my favorite palette, but then I swoon every time I see this get posted and it inspires me to break mine out.

Thank you notcreative! Kauai is actually my first duo, and now I want more haha!

Taupe Craze is a quint from Lancome.  I really love Kauai though.  If you venture into more NARS palettes, stay away from palettes containing more than two shades, they tend to lose quality.  The singles and duos are fantastic though.

Oh okay! I'll have to check that out. Smiley Very Happy  And yeah, whenever the NARSissist eyeshadow palette came out, I read a lot of reviews about how the duos and singles were definitely better in quality.

I went in and personally swatched every shade in that palette.  Most were terrible.  It is such a shame for $79 maybe, 2-3 were all right.  For a company that puts out stellar singles and duos, I really do not know where they go wrong on larger palettes.

They are not a complete lost cause I guess.  I will swatch new palettes to see if they are putting full size palette quality items in there or single quality items in there.  They could surprise me.

Spoiler
Puuuurrrrdddyyyyy!!!!! I wish I was that goOd!!!!  Love that shading!!!!

Beautiful look with and without glasses, love the soft lilac grey!

You are stunning!

The Kauai duo is insanely beautiful, and you wear it so well!! My collection is absolutely bursting with shades of golds and purples and I still want this darn product! I love that your eyes are soft and blended enough to look great without glasses, but bold enough to still stand out when you are wearing those lenses. You achieved a great balance, and that's not easy to do when you're a glasses wearer! Your eyeliner is also perfection, and as many of us can attest to, that's not the easiest thing to do.

You're absolutely gorgeous, so be proud. I'm pretty certain no one aside from you thought there was anything off with your eyebrows. They look great to me!

Love the look you've done with your eyes!  Beautiful!

33,247 Replies