Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks!  Isn't it gorgeous?   It's kinda a fuchsia-corally wonderfulNess!  Ugh I love it!  the next one on my list is Noble.  

You finally did it!  Bangs look great on you! Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

Thanks Mia!  My friends have told me my eyes look bigger.  I wish they weren't so much work.  I'm so lazy.  actually it only takes five minutes or less to blow them into place.  

Gorgeous!!! Your face looks flawless and did you contour today? Looks beautiful.  Love that lippy, and your touseled hair Smiley Wink

Thank you meag!  Yeah I did some contouring with the ambient powders.  It's more subtle than with bronzing powders IMO.   My bangs are so irritating at times so instead of taking the time to style them I mess them up more than they are and roll with itSmiley Happy  

Oh nice, you look fiery, like you're ready to tango! ;D Which KVD shade is that? 

Haha, I just realized I forgot to put eyeshadow on!  figures!  Thanks!  I absolutely cannot tango but the idea of tango sounds fun!  the KVDs is l'ecole des femmes.   I'm in love with it! 

I was thinking of getting that, I'll probably buy it when I get paid again, I need another reason to be broke for two weeks! xD I can't tango either.. shame on me with my latin heritage, haha. 

upload_28806619857446338.jpgupload_4023695605986374916.jpgupload_6770319384530253223.jpg

Pretty darn neutral today.

FACE:

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Finland

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Radiant and Diffused Light

TARTE Blush in Thankful

EL Illuminating Powder Gelee in Crystal Baby

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

Sleek i-Divine Sunset Palette

Chocolate Bar Palette

L'Oreal Infallible Gel Eyeliner

Clinique High Impact Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Pink Nouveau

NARS gloss in Super Orgasm

love the lippies!

Love love this. And those lips are perfection. 

Pink is amazing. I think I default to bright pink lips more frequently in the spring and summer and red lips in the fall and winter. We'll see as the seasons change!

I totally get that. This spring and summer all I want for my lips is orange! Melon! I want to look like a creamsicle! But in the fall and winter it will turn into wines and plums and berry stained lips. Seasons are a wonderful thing. 

You make neutral look amazing! Dont even worry about it Smiley Happy

It's like you KNOW that I'm sitting over here going 'sorry, guys, unexciting,' hahahaha! Thank you for the reassurance, SD! Smiley Very Happy

I love how you still have little pops of color in your neutral looks! Those eyeshadows really bring out your eyes and that lipstick looks so pink and feminine Smiley Happy

I can't deal without color, lol! Thank you so much, sparkle!

You make neutral colors look just as gorgeous as you do the fun and bright colors.

So beautiful, Lari.

That lip color is divine and I'm so jealous of your glowy, porcelain skin.

...and those eyebrow!

How do you like that Clinique Mascara?

I loooooove Pink Nouveau! Smiley Very Happy If I don't have brights on my eyes, may as well wear them on my lips, right?

I like the Clinique Mascara. It's not my HG (especially not the Extreme Volume Mascara) but it's nice enough. I'm still on the hunt for my favorite. I'm interested in trying Armani Eyes To Kill and Chanel Le Volume, but I'm not sure I should be spending my play money on mascara right now! Might try the new drugstore mascara Miss Manga next.

This is one of the first neutral looks I've seen on you and I have to say I really love it.  You really do have it all, and you can do it all.  Also, for a neutral look, it looks like it took some serious time and kind of complex! Smiley Happy

It takes less time than my usual brights! Smiley Wink The quickest I've done was a 5 to 10 minute look with tinted moisturizer, mascara, dip brow, blush, and lipstick. But I like to do a little more than that so long as I have time!

33,248 Replies