Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I think you are the Queen of Pink - you wear pink better than anyone! You always have the perfect pink lip and rosy glow, and I really like the pink eyeshadow - it so sets off your eyes.

And thank you! You made my day! 

image.jpg

Ouhhhhh, I'm a queen!  Please continue.....

The color of your shirt is my favorite.

I love this look. The pink is super fun! You can't not look like a model, can you?? Maybe she's born with it...

Would it make you feel better if I did a before and after picture tomorrow? 

Just outta bed picture vs. after makeup is applied?  Actually, that might make a fun thread If you wanna start oneSmiley Wink 

We should totally do a thread like that!!! Too bad today is Tuesday because it'd be cool if we did a play on transformation Tuesday Smiley Happy

We can do it Next week. 

Metamorphosis Monday! 

This to That Thursday? 

*sings.  Maybe it's Urban Decay! 

I love ove neon colours! They don't normally love me so much but what relationship is perfect anyway! 

My husband is brutally honest about my my makeup too. It hurts my feelings at times, but I trust his opinion more than anyone else's at other times.  He finds everything too dark though, so I have to take some of his opinions with a grain of salt.  Almost anytime I wear eyeliner I get a too dark vote.  I think you look great.

My husband likes to basically tell me I look better without make up...or he says I look beautiful without even looking haha I'm thinking well that's not very helpful...

Hahaha, mine does that too!  Is that a man thing? "Yes dear" lol!

I'd stop taking votes and start a dictatorship.  it's the only answer! Smiley Happy  

Thanks!  I'm making him look at it ALL day! 

My older son gives the best vote.  His vote is that I always look beautiful and no matter where we are I should always buy more makeup.

Wow you look great. I couldn't wear pinks at all--not even pinkish brown. Makes me look sick and seems to accentuate every single vein I have (even my next door neighbor's). LOL

Your hubby was not very nice today..... but we can forgive and forget. At least he doesn't hold back.

I think LariTheLoud is right in that you could use a different color on the lower lash line instead of the pink. If you used a different color, that would help "ground" the face (and the pinks more), like how artists do.

Haha, it's not that he's not nice- he just has no tact.  He didn't mean it to be mean.  He just kinda blurts stuff out.  He's still in trouble though. 

I think you are AMAZING for pulling out the UD Electric Palette, and personally, I think it looks well-blended and awesome on you! Especially in the second pic. You really pull it off, there--your eyes look so intense! Your hubby can bite me, LOL. But if you want to prevent 'hung over' comments from Mister Hubby Knows Nothin' -- (though really when I tried a similar look on myself I thought I looked hung over and never photographed) -- try using not-pinky-reds on your lower lash line, or only bring it in halfway. Revolt would work on your inner corner/half of the lower lash line, or a smudged out matte black brought up into the outer V and crease. You could also elongate the shadow a bit and emulate a cat eye with the shape of the shadow. Then he might see the light. X(

Aside from that, your skin is absolutely perfect, and I love the brightening effect Dandelion has on you!

Hahahaha!  I'll tell him!!!! Although, I must admit looking hungover is not nearly as bad as being actually hungover. And wait a minute!!! I go through so much trouble to look AMAZING when I'm hungover to compensate for how I feel! Phsssssh! 

Oh and thanks for the awesome advice! I think I'll be tweaking my look a bit. That cat eye sounds fun!  Taking all this either suggestions and storing them for future looksSmiley Happy 

By the way, dear. Something happened today.

upload_7188292339278380074.jpg

(I gave up on my no-buy and just decided I will moderate my purchases like a mature individual.)

I look forward to seeing the looks you're going to create with this palette, Lari!

<3, Randee

Lari I can't wait to see the looks you make with this! I keep going back and forth on whether I should buy it... I am so ready to be enabled Smiley Wink

33,248 Replies