Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hello ladies, today i have no makeup on. All i have on my face is Murad Acne & Wrinkle reducer (amazing stuff BTW)..My dad is coming over to visit tomorrow. I havent seen him in 10 months.. So im cleaning up my entire apartment. I want it to be extra clean, hes the kinda man that wants his children to live nice and clean. He lives all fancy like sooo dont want him getting onto me for not having this place super clean LOL.. My daughter doesnt know, its going to be a surprise Smiley Very Happy She loves her grandpa sooo much! cant wait til she sees him. 

Oh how nice! I imagine your daughter will be very happy, and you too of course! I haven't seen my parents in almost 2 years, and they are not able to come this year, because they are renovating our apartment back home, I miss them very much so I can only imagine how amazing it must feel to know your dad is coming to visit! Enjoy your family!

Thank you Smiley Wink , Yea my dad is a trucker, and also lives 450 miles from me. But hes finally getting a trip coming threw my town so hes going to stop by.  I hope you get to see your parents soon. Smiley Sad

Thanks too! My family lives in Brazil and I live in Canada, but I really hope to be able to go visit them this year, so they can finally meet my boyfriend. It should be quite funny since none of them speak the same language! Smiley Tongue

Oh how fun! I hope the cleaning goes well today and you can relax and enjoy the day with your dad tomorrow Smiley Happy

I should be cleaning right now too...

Enjoy your time with you father!! That's always so nice, to have family together, especially with children. Good luck with your intense cleaning today! I spent my day cleaning my kitchen while it rained, so I hear you.

Here's another one! YAY! 
My photography skills with my laptop aren't getting much better and my cell camera is kind of shoddy. Apologies!

I think since I'm not working tomorrow I might break out my Electric Palette again! YEAH!

Face:
Dr. Jart BB Cream with SPF 20 (Don't think there's a colour?)
Too Faced Natural Palette: Concealer, Luminizer, Brightener, and Blush ( Still doesn't show up well.. maybe it is the light?)

Eyes: 
UD anti-aging shadow primer 
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: White chocolate as base, marzipan and candied violet, and champagne truffle on the brow bone and inner eye corner

Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper 
Nars long lasting (I forget what it's called!) eye pencil in Via Veneto (Black)
Julep Boho Glam Lengthening Mascara 

Lips:
Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer
Bite Vivid Duo (Used Palomino)

You look so cuuute! The glasses look so nice on you ^.^

Thank you! They're my backups haha I broke my normal glasses about a month ago Smiley Sad 

The Bite vivid duo is so amazing!! I'm 99% sure I'll buy a full-size of Violet when I'm out, but both shades are gorgeous. Candied violet is one of my favorite shades from the Chocolate Bar palette, but it is a little finicky to work with... so long as I use a sticky white base, it's fine. You look beautiful, and I love your glasses!!

33,247 Replies