Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a nice natural look. For some reason, you remind me of adele Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink

Thank you on both counts Smiley Happy  Adele is cool!

That's exactly right! I couldn't put my finger on it but I totally agree with the adele comparison Smiley Happy

I'm really bad at rocking a natural look, so I'm slightly jealous of how pretty you are in this fresh, very natural makeup! Even though that Kat Von D lipstick shade has quite a bit of controversy, it's such a shame that the lipstick was not just renamed, because it's a lovely color.

thanks for the compliment about the natural makeup look. Sadly naturals and neutrals are the only things I am comfortable with wearing I don't really know why I haven't been able to step out of my comfort zone yet. & on a note about neutrals I think you would be just fine wearing the Natural look and you could easily rock it! ..just saying. and yeah it is a shame about the kat Von d shade of lipstick i received it in a sample kit a while back as a mini around the time they announced that people realized what it meant and then discontinued it. I am sad that it had to have such a bad meaning for such a pretty color as well and I agree it could have been salvaged by a rename as well.

I like no - makeup makeup looks!! Colours are fun but it's nice to enhance the features you already have most of the timeSmiley Happy I like your undereyes! Subtle but pretty! 

thanks. Smiley Happy

I am in love with my new (and first, aside from the Orgasm gloss perk!) NARS lippies! I'm wearing the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned with the Larger Than Life Gloss in Como on top. My lips felt so soft and juicy Smiley Very Happy

Also wearing Burberry Pale Barley and UD Demolition eyeliner

Between you and notcreative, I really really REALLY want Pale Barley now. It's gorgeous on both of you!

And by the way, your lips look as soft and juicy as they felt! Smiley Wink

It's probably still backordered on Nordstrom but I'd place an order now if you want it! Smiley Happy I did use a little NYX eyeshadow base underneath to make it pop more but I think it would be lovely on its own too.

Thanks Lari, I love berry/plum colors. I just placed an order last night for the EB Berry Chic Palette and am super excited (I swore to only break my no-buy for something extra special lol). Can't wait to play with it when it gets here!

Your eyes are sooo sultry, and I love the color lipstick! So pretty. 

Thank you!! Smiley Happy

Yay!!! Pale Barley looks amazing on you.  It looks even better with your skin tone than it does on mine.  I have to pair it with other colors next time.  Very pretty.

I did add a white base to help it show up more but it's pretty regardless. How lovely is the packaging!

It is so lovely.

I love the soft sultry eye look. Your lips look great as always. 

Aw thank you! Smiley Happy

I'm playing in makeup to take my mind off of the war going on in my stomach right now. Smiley Very Happy ;_; So I didn't actually wear this out the house, but maybe tomorrow.

So because I haven't used the it Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette palette since I got it I figured I'd play with it a bit.

Used:
Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Pencil
NYX Milk base pot
MAC Saddle (crease)
Sunset (crease)
Sugarpill Flamepoint (crease)
Soulful (lid)
Warmth (lid)
Java (crease)
Transforming Pearl (inner corner)
Tarte Gel Liner eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Melt DGAF lipstick

love the lipstick!

Omg your lipstick is AMAZING!!!!

OMG you pulled out DGAF! Stunning with the warm pinky-brown shadows!!!

Wow, bold lipstick!  Awesome!

I don't think many people could pull off that lipstick, but you definitely are, it looks great! 

Your eyes looks so...naturally pretty Smiley Wink and those lips! Show stopper!

So chic!!!! Love those lips! 

33,247 Replies