Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

*blushes* thanks <3

Very pretty! I love Nars Kauai. When it came out I thought I might have dupes somewhere in my collection. But I ended up getting it as a gift and I'm so glad, it is so buttery and pigmented.

It looks so great on you and plays very well off your skintone and eyes Smiley Happy

Thank you kenny! How do you like to wear it? Smiley Happy

Usually  I do the gold all over, and the purple on the outer corner and crease, and then along the lower lash line. With black liner smudged along upper lash line. I love it, it can be a bit bold, but I usually pair with subtle blush and neutral rose lips. I usually choose it on a day when I can rock a lot of shimmer....so not at work Smiley Happy

You look amaze balls. I do not think you need to tone it down at all. It is meant to be show stopping and stunning. 

I will wear it out sometime for sure! it was just a little too shiny in real life with how much I put on my lids lol 

All I am saying is shine away.  Shine on.  Shine.  Shine.  And, rock it.  You look great.  If you feel more comfortable applying with a lighter hand, go for it, but I promise it is not looking the way you think it is.

Thank you for that Smiley Happy <3

The bold look really suits you well and looks great in the photo!

Thank so much! Smiley Happy 

That Kauai duo looks stunning on you! I already have so many golds and purples, yet I still want this duo, lol! Simply gorgeous on you, even if you say it's on the bolder side. Smiley Happy

Thanks Lari! In real life it was sooo metallic lol. I also have a couple of golds and purples but nothing just like this haha

Ooooh, beautiful, MK89! Smiley Happy

Aw thanks!! Smiley Happy

upload_1471276166953800675.jpg

Today was my QUICK SNAP A PHOTO AND RUN OUT TO A BBQ day. Plus a bonus shot in crappy lighting from later in the day, but the green really pops here:

upload_4167577570862626397.jpg

FACE:

Diorsnow SPF 50++ BB Creme 010

Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone

Ethereal and Diffused Light Powders

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Peach Pop blush layered with Dim Infusion

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

UD Electric Palette (Freak - inner corner, Revolt - lower lash line)

Chocolate Bar Palette

REVLON colorstay liquid liner

EYEKO Mascara (top lashes), Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Creme Cup

NARS Super Orgasm Lip Gloss

Your rose gold necklace is really pretty and it looks good against your skin tone! Also, I love love your blush combo! Too pretty! And your eye makeup is so beautiful today- I wear neutral eyeshadow 99% of the time and even I'm wishing I could wear it like that 😊 It just looks so normal and perfect and beautiful on you, but I would look very strange LOL and your blending is absolutely perfect! 

Gorgeous lip color on you

You never cease to amaze me with the looks you create. This is so fun & gorgeous, and I just love how much that green pops!

Thank you so much, Curious, because I always think the same of all the gorgeous looks you post! Smiley Very Happy Such a wonderful compliment! I hope you had a great Memorial Day (if you're in the states, of course)!

I love looking at all the looks you make with the Electric palette. When I first saw it I thought I could never wear it on a daily basis, but your looks are always great, wearable look with the Electric as a fun twist Smiley Happy you are inspiring me to go a little bolder and maybe buy the Electric

Where there's a will, there's a way, ry! There are definitely subtle ways you can use the pigments in the Electric Palette, from blush to lip color to blending the shades out softly on your lids to produce a kiss/impression of bright color on your eyes. It just takes a little bit of maneuvering and experimenting to figure out what works for you. Smiley Happy

33,248 Replies