Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Broke out my Chocolate Bar palette today. Creme Brulee on the inner lid, Gilded Ganache on outer lid and into crease a little, Salted Caramel on crease, and a mossy green color from an old MAC holiday palette in between Creme Brulee and Gilded Ganache. 

Sephora Collection blush in Apricot Sheen. 

Stila lip glaze in Mango Berry. 

And I did change into a different shirt Smiley Happy 

I love the gradient on your eyes.  So pretty!

Also, you've inspired me to pull out my chocolate bar palette tomorrow.

Thank you! At first I just had Creme Brulee and Gilded Ganache but then I felt like something was missing and I suddenly remembered the very pretty green from my palette! It worked out nicely Smiley Happy 

Your shadow always looks so perfect.  I always make a mess and over blend creating one huge color.  How do you apply it so nicely and still show off all of the colors so well?  Very lovely.

Thanks notcreative! I use the Sephora Collection blending brush (the black one) and I blend in short, circular motions. When working on the outer V and into the crease a lot of times I use a pencil brush (specifically the pencil brush end that comes with the Anastasia BH palettes). So again I use short, circular motions and where different colors meet, again I use very short strokes and go back and forth to blend the two. Kind of like coloring! And then I'll run my blending brush once or twice over the same area but very lightly so not to muddy the colors up. I hope that made sense! If not I can try and explain further Smiley Happy 

Today was a quick and lazy day:

Face: Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet, Hourglass Ambient Powder in Diffused Light, Hourglass Ambient Blush in Incandescent Electra

Eyes: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess mascara and that's it!

Lips: Avon lipgloss in Darling Pink (I've had the tube for so long, the name of the gloss scratched off in my makeup bag, but it is actually one of the very few lipglosses that I enjoy wearing - non-sticky, fairly long lasting, doesn't have a strong taste or smell)

That lip color is striking on you.  Just a hint, but so lovely.

Thank you! My camera didn't quite capture it but it actually has a very subtle gold sheen that looks really good with a cool-toned pink as a base.

Very beautiful natural look and I agree with Mochapj, this ip color looks great on you.

Your lashes are amazing!  Very natural and pretty.  

33,247 Replies