Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Not as much as you do on every other day, m'dear. Smiley Wink Thank you so much!!!

I LOVE this! Your eyes and lips look just perfect together. I wore Technopagan to work on Halloween at my boss's insistence. We went out for lunch as an office and I felt so crazy at the restaurant in my blue lips, since no one else in the office was dressed up at all haha. My coworkers all loved it though. And your teeth look blindingly white against the blue, what a great smile!

Thank you so much, 4Ali4!!! Ha, it'd be a wonderful Halloween lipstick, but I figured... I'm going out to a beer garden today (I didn't partake, obviously, but at least I had delicious german food), it's fun and funky, and I wanted to wear out this shade SOMETIME. Why not now?! Smiley Very Happy Thank you so much! Love how it makes my teeth look whiter. I'm always all for that.

I live in St Louis MO where the Blues hockey team plays, so I figure at the very least I can pull it out a few times a year when we go to games =)

Ok mochapj and blackwhiskey...is this a winter look?? Smiley Happy Totally opposite from yesterday! 

Lighting was a struggle today since it's pouring outside, as you can see. 

I used Lorac Pro palette 2 (Navy, Charcoal, Lt. Brown), MAC Silver Ring, and Sonia Kashuk matte palette for blending. 

Sephora Collection Tea Rose Tickle blush 

Buxom gloss in Dolly 

IMG_20141212_093154.jpgIMG_20141212_084823.jpgScreenshot_2014-12-12-09-07-09.png

I love how your shadow complements your scarf.

This is a beautiful, perfectly polished look! I'm loving the wintry hues defining your eyes; the colors make me think of winter sky first thing in the morning: just before you see the sun rising, you see the slivers of icy blue gleaming silvery on the horizon, and this is exactly the sort of otherworldly ethereal glow I'm getting from your eyes! Your brows are fabulously feathery, and wonderfully curled, and your nude lip is gorgeously glossy and seductive! Smiley Happy

You're as sweet as ever! Thank you ballerinagrl! 

Very pretty, it's awesome that your eyeshadow matches your scarf!

Thanks! Haha it kind of wasn't an accident Smiley Happy 

I like the summery colours!  Don't listen to them winter rule enforcers!  ⛄️ I am looking forward to a red and green eye though!   Actually, yes, do listen- but not always! 

I'm so confused!! Hahaha just kidding

I think you are in CA, SDdenm, so for a place where winter is irrelevant, I will give this a pass Smiley Wink

I really like the silver pop mid-lid.  

Also, Tea Rose Tickle has got to be the best name EVER.  LOL!

I am in Southern CA to be exact! Which means it was nice and sunny all week (most days, let's be real) except today! 

If you look at all the Sephora Collection baked blushes, they all have cute names! 

You look gorgeous today, SD! Awesome wintery look... but today you also remind me of a mermaid. Love it. 

Aww thanks! And mermaid is appropriate considering my athletic background is in the pool Smiley Happy So I'll take it! 

xD Can't go wrong with a blue for a wintery look. Smiley Very Happy I love the color it makes combined with Silver Ring (i'mg uessing that's what the silver is next to the blue) It turns it into like a deep.. teal look. Very nice. 

Thanks! Keep the winter color suggestions coming Smiley Happy 

GREEN AND SILVER!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy lol :"D like forest green. And maybe ad a bit of red. omg Smiley Very HappyD

That sounds as though you want her to look like our Christmas tree! The youngest decorated it with the au pair, and they went for a red and silver theme against the background of the fake greenery; I don't think I ever saw anyone with Christmas tree eyes before Smiley Wink

All together?? Hmmm...is that a challenge?? Haha. Although I don't think I own red....well, I THINK there's one in the Sleek Sunset palette. Smiley Surprised 

33,248 Replies