Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Very pretty! Those colors look great on you and as usual your smile is beautiful! Smiley Happy

Fantastic.  Love those lid colors on you, and they echo the color in your sweater!

Your smile is like sunshine. It's so addicting!

From yesterday but Sephora locked me out (boo hiss).

For those who might be interested, I knitted my sweater out of Dale of Norway Falk. Smiley Very Happy

I did TF chocolate bar, EL BB, Perles du Paradise, EL sumptuous mascara, and a random gloss?

You knit that yourself! Aw, I wish I could knit, that looks so pretty!

cat-slap-o.gif

:X 

lol. It's so cute but evil, thats what i imagined when I read 'boo hiss'

Also, You must have the patience of a saint because I wouldn't be able to knit a sweater, it'd look more like a crop top, haha. Maybe just a choker type of deal. Awesome work, Meg! I need to start using my chocolate bar again, pretty colors <3 

You have talent! That sweater is beautiful and makes your eyes look even more blue. 

Boo! Hiss! Ha ha...love it.

But not as much as I love those knitting skills.

So impressive...and pure Norwegian wool...you're just too cool...or should I say warm.. (so dumb, I know.)

How the h.e.l.l. do you make those designs (are they fleur de lis?)??

I'm just in amazement. I thought your quilt was awe-inspiring, however, this is something even more than that.

Wow....

Oh, and you're very pretty, too.

Ouhhhhh,  you knitted a sweater!!!!!   That's awesome!!!!   It matches your eyes perfectly!!!  I am in awe of your skills.  Oh and I wanted to mention that you look super sweet and innocent in image número un.   

0ce6e1d6af83285cbc7ba16e35fb2d10.jpg

Had to use the icky flash, since it is so dreary today... Green again! 

Lid: Nyx green jumbo eye pencil for the base, topped with Jetsam and fins from the ariel palette

crease:  jetsam and warmth from the naturally pretty palette. 

kvd lightning liner in jett/ Armani eyes to kill mascara

lower lash line is ud mars, and tiny bit of mufe black liner 

Omg!!!!  This is by far my favourite eye look from you so far and I love all your looks!   Absolutel perfection!  

wow thanks!!!!!! I am seriously in love with it an may do it again this week! 

its soon beautiful!!!

thank you! Smiley Very Happy

I looooooove green eyeshadows... and it's a shame that I really have very few of them! Smiley Very Happy You're inspiring me to go out and seek some more true green shadows, calamity, especially since your eyes are greener than mine! Beautiful look!

IMG_0586.JPG

Shadows from last year's Too Faced Favorite Things palette. Lips are Hourglass Icon (after about 4 hours of wear and desperately needing some lipbalm).

You look beautiful, Ali!  And I love your necklace today Smiley Very Happy

Is it just from the wear, or does Icon turn pinkish on you?  It looks a lot more berry-ish than I remember.

Thanks! I just realized that the pendant was turned backwards when I took the photo! Ooops haha.

It definitely is a little pink on me, but I think it has turned pinker with wear. I am going to reapply when I get home from work and try to get a color-accurate photo.

OK this red just does not want to photograph accurately! I tried a few photos in different lights last night and it always wanted to pull really pink. I looked at some swatches online and found that other people seemed to have the same problem. I think VampyVarnish's swatch was the most color accurate of any that I saw, although I do think it pulled slightly more pink on me than it did on her.

okay, Im adding HG Icon to my list of must have lip colors!!

I just hope it looks that good on me!

lovely as always.

you kno i can never stop staring at your eyes... drool

What a fabulously perky preppy take on Park Avenue Princess! I'm loving that bold lip; it is in equal parts sophisticated yet seductive to the point of being provocative! You've defined your gorgeous eyes beautifully in neutral shades, your brows are groomed, and your skin looks utterly flawless! Smiley Happy

33,247 Replies