Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I think this is my favorite look on you!!!

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy This is actually my favorite shadow color too. I mean, I love a lot of them but this color and I were meant to be. 

Blackwhiskey I love love love this look on you & your hair...omg, love it!!  

;D Thanks girl, I'm glad I made the decision to cut my bangs again because it just goes with a lot of my makeup looks. ^^ 

OMG your kitty! And just.. you! I am going to echo KB and say you look like such a porcelain doll. You are beautiful, and I'm really loving the turquoise eyes with the peachy pink lip!

Lari, hahaha. I think my kitty brings the beauty out in me because I just smile more with Neko and feel more love with him which I think shines through and gets captured with the camera. Smiley Happy 

I just remembered when applying this green that I used to do some similar colors like this for my going out look. I didn't wear a lot of makeup back then but when I did, i'd do the big doll eyed look which consisted of this green I'm wearing, purples and blacks. Smiley Happy I think I'm going to do it tomorrow now. 

Such a vixen. 

Smiley Wink Hehehe

You look like a DOLL in these photos! So bright eyed, with flawless glowy skin, and the glossy lip! You look SO much younger in these...super kawaii!

Also... love the turquoise-y colour combo!

Thank you! lol, I'm not sure if the occ was meant to be so glossy, I think more clear stuff came out than the actual color which was frustrating but I guess it works Smiley Tongue this sea green is like.. lol. my favorite color of all time. Smiley Very Happy 

They should draw me up in an anime! 

IMG_20141223_121948.jpg10881644_422920204524521_8417324601131745556_n.jpg

I didn't fix my hair cause I just planned to go to the vet. I need to find a better source to take my pictures though cause my once good camera is all broken (phone). 

Here I am using the Lorac Pro palette

Benefit they're real mascara

benefit big easy bb cream

A tarte lippie, its a nice little pink but its inside my purse in my car so I'm lazy to go see.

A creamy pink lipgloss called lavshuca dramatic stay liquidits japanese so i cant understand the lip color name

Also used the pink from the 50 shades of grey blush palette. That was my present that arrived yesterday from my mom. Of course.. I picked it out and luckily she doesn't know what that book is about. LOL. Okay. 

eyebrows giorgo armani. 

You look like an Angel.  

You are adorable!

^-^ Thank you! 

Very pretty!  Hair fixing?  Who needs hair fixing?!!

not this girl! Smiley Very Happy 

Oh, wow! Not used to seeing these kind of looks on you... But, this is so, so, so pretty! And so sweet. Perfection! After your usual "Ligeia" looks ( Smiley Very Happy ) which I simply adore, this is quite a difference. I love it so much! Whatever you do, no matter what kind of make up look you go for... everything looks just stunning on you, girl! Love it!

thank you so much! Its kind of weird seeing me look like a younger girl, I just wish my age would rewind as well LOL. I've been digging these simple looks. I put on a lot but it's like subtle colors too so I get the satisfaction of applying makeup without looking like I'm from the circus. >> hehehehhehehe

<3

Such sweet innocence again today.

I love your sailor moon!

^_^ thank you <3 

You look so young and sweet again!!   Loving the sailormoon button.  It just adds to the youthfulness of the look.    Oh no, you broke your phone?  That's real cruddy.  Hopefully you have a back up. 

33,248 Replies