Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I <3 The Neutrogena Shine Control Primer  Smiley Happy  That eye look sounds really pretty.  I will have to pull out my estranged Naked Palette and try that one soon Smiley Happy

The Shine Control Primer is amazing!  I don't know why I didn't show it as much love when I first got it.  Now, it's getting low so I'll have to make a trip to Walgreens soon.  I think I have a coupon lol.

Bring forth the Naked palette!  Sidecar is a fun shade to play around with, even though it does have a bit of glitter in it.

I am thoroughly impressed with the primer.  I will have to give more neutrogena cosmetics a try.  I use a lot of skin care items from them but not the cosmetics so much.  

Its sad that I don't go for that palette very much anymore.  It used to be my obsession.  I guess that's how things go.  I will have to play around with Sidecar...I don't think I really used that one so much. Toasted was my go-to shade when I used the palette a lot.  

I have been fairly impressed with their cosmetics.  I think they're the high end of the drug store makeup.  I've only returned a couple of products.  A powder because I didn't need it with the liquid makeup, and a moisturizer because it was too moisturizing for me.  However, it would be perfect for people with drier skin.  I am very devoted to their makeup removing wipes, too lol.

I love Toasted!!  I use it for a smokey type of look.

I tried an under eye concealer that I was not impressed with - it was just too heavy for the area.  I have been wanting to try the Healthy Skin foundation for years, but I always talk myself out of it when I am looking at the display.  Not really sure why!  I feel the need for a drug store cosmetic trip sometime soon!!

I love their makeup wipes too! Those and the Aveeno ones are my favorites by far. Their eye makeup remover is a staple for me too - I don't like using the wipes on my eyes. I use the oil-free moisturizer daily.  It's another Neutrogena staple of mine.  I didn't realize how much of my skin care regimen belongs to Neutrogena til now!

I can't remember if Walgreens is running a special on Neutrogena cosmetics or not.  I know most of the other brands are BOGO half off this week.  At the Walgreens I go to, there's a little sign for Neutrogena products to get $1 off when checking out in cosmetics.  

I haven't tried anything by Aveeno!  I've browsed the section, and it looks like they have some interesting products.

Ohhh I will have to make a trip to Wallgreens. I have been itching for some drug store makeup shopping! BOGO half off deals are great too. Hopefully Ill make it there this weekend Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Purple lips!

- Smashbox Photofinish Primer

- NARS Tinted Moisturizer

- NARS Lovejoy Blush

- UD Primer Potion

- MAC Arena, Handwritten, Bronze, Expensive Pink, and Swiss Chocolate

- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

- UD Liquid Liner in Perversion

- MAC Magenta Lip Liner

- MAC Violetta Lipstick

Gimme that camera girl! Beautiful portrait and of course those pop'n lips!

gorgeous!!!!

LOVE Violetta on you (and the whole look!), and especially that you paired it with Lovejoy -- it was a great choice!

This is a great look!  I really love your eye shadow, especially paired with the bright lip!

That lipstick is gorgeous on you!

I envy your perfect application of eyeliner. 

You are so pretty!

Got to play around with my new MAC glitters today Smiley Very Happy

• Estee Lauder Double Wear
  • Concealers: KVD, MAC Prolongwear, Bare Minerals Stroke of Light
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, Powder, and Clear Gel
  • MAC Flair for Finery Lipstick & Laura Mercier Naked Lipgloss
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil blended out with Buxom Bronzer
  • Estee Lauder Heatwave Highlight
  • House of Lashes Pixie Luxe lashes
  • MAC Pink Glitter
  • Laura Mercier Artist Palette

@Kiki1517,  what do you use as a fixative on your lids to help the glitter adhere?

I used Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (ordered from Beautylish) Smiley Very Happy

Thanks. The pink glitter is fabulous. I love the way you paired it with the dark shade above it Smiley Happy

WOW I *love* looking at everyones look of the day pix! Gorgeous everyone, I'm lost for words!

Today I wore.....

1. kat von d lock it tattoo foundation

2. benefit dallas bronzer

3. nars orgasm blush

4. benefit theyre real mascara

5. mac lipstick, Russian red

6. buxom gloss, emma

Smiley Very Happy

Thanks, I watch too much Youtube Smiley Tongue Allison Wilburn did a cut crease with gold glitter, so I had to try it out.

I have to ask...what exactly are the glitter shadows called? They are so beautiful on you and I really want to try some!

Thanks Smiley Happy The glitter is "PINK" and the dark purple pigment is "PUSH THE EDGE" both from the MAC Nocturnals - Silver & Violet Pigment & Glitter Set, I think they are sold out on their website but they're still up on Nordstrom's site. The other colors used to blend it out are from the Laura Mercier Artist Palette- Plum Smoke, Violet Ink, and Vanilla Nuts.

-MAC studio fix foundation in NW13

-Sephora bronzer & highlight using baked sculpting trio

-Naked2 eyeshadow pallet -various shades 

-Kat Von D tattoo liner in Trooper 

-MAC lipstick in Cyber 

excuse my eyebrows. They look much better in person lol... Or do they...?

lets just call it a bad brow day. 

love this!!!!

7 Replies