Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I have used my UD Naked foundation about 4 times now and am not sure what to think of it (got it during chic week).  

@beautytester, does yours ever make your skin look flakey?  The skin around my lips looks bad after application (even after exfoliating & adequate moisturizer) with the same moisturizer and using MAC Mineralize, I dont get the dried flakes like I do with UD Naked. 

Also, the UD Naked does not last all day. My Revlon Naked lasts hours longer and has a tiny bit more coverage. 

What are your thoughts/experience with this foundation? Thanks!

I don't have much experience with foundations, and i don't apply it on dry areas. It does emphasize dry skin if I pile it on for more coverage, but if you are just treating it as light/med coverage (1-2 thin layers) and apply it on oil areas like the redness on the chin/nose, I like it fine.

thanks for the info beautytester Smiley Happy  I only do 2 layers. I'm sad because I was excited to get it (no parabens or fragrance).

super simple today Smiley Happy just for boppin around the house

100% pure tinted moisturizer in white peach

Elf blush- peachy keen

Badger Lip balm

Bonne Bell Lip Lites - strawberry parfait

Tarte creaseless concealer- light

Garnier anti dark circle roller ball sheer tint

oh and I bronzed my neck & chest with NYC Sunny bronzer (the white peach tinted moisturizer is a tad too dark for me so I have to darken up my neck & chest to make it look decent).

Your skin looks so pretty and glowy! I need to try that TM lol!

thanks @kd006!  I do like the 100% Pure tinted moisturizer, but I had a hard time matching my color (they don't do samples but have a great return policy). I am UD Naked 2.0 / Mac NC20 and the white peach is a little dark on me (i just bronze up my neck & chest when I wear it) or I use 1/2 pump with a lighter foundation.

I have been kind of hatin' on my ELF blush in peachy keen but gave it a try over this TM and it worked GREAT!  When I put it over foundation, it seems to have zero color and sinks into my face.  With the TM it has good color and you can see some shimmer too (a little golden).

I need to try it! But now I wonder if it will be too dark for me because I'm an NC15 in mac and it was even a little dark on you. Maybe when I do my self tanning in the summer this would work for me. Do you have combo skin, dry, or oily?

I found elf blushes broke me out. I have heard the same from many people saying there is a lot of talc in their blushes, so I can't really use their face powders.

1. urban decay shadow, absinthe

2. too faced shadow insurance

3. clarins eye shadow palette, so chic 50

4. thebalm overshadow, no money no honey

5. merle norman pro pen eyeliner, sharp black

6. cover girl clump crusher mascara

7. origins youthtopia foundation, light

8. rimmel stay matte powder, natural

9. benefit hoola

10. cargo blush, catalina

11. thebalm maryloumanizer

12. mac cremesheen lipstick, modesty

13. buxom lip cream, white Russian

Another full face for work Smiley Very Happy

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation- Ivory
Boiing Concealer- 01
Glamouflage Concealer- Ultra Light

Nyx Matte Setting Spray
No. 7 Translucent Powder
Milani Baked Blush- Corallina
Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara

Milani Eye Tech Extreme
The Balm Put a Lid on it Eyelid Primer
Mary- Lou Manizer
Lorac GloGetter Palette
Beautique Lip Liner- Soft Pink
Maybelline Vivid Lipstick- Shocking Coral

I'm loving the cat eye and pink lips look! Love the touch of color on the bottom lashline. =)

Gorgeous look rawrxjasmine!! Love the purple liner under your eyes, and the colors you chose for your lips and cheeks look radiant!

Very pretty.  How is The Balm lid primer?

I personally find it better performing than UD's primer potion! It ties with my favorites, Too Faced Glitter Glue & Benefit Stay Don't Stray. No creases, long lasting.

I got it as a deluxe sample in my Birchbox, and It's the only eye primer I have used so far. I really like it and wear it everyday! I am probably going to try some other things after I go through my sample.

Highlighted

Kind of a long list today - I spent a lot of time on my makeup this morning. Smiley Happy

1. L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Anti-Redness Primer: Didn't seem to eliminate redness. Will still be trying Smashbox's Color Correcting Primer next time I'm at Sephora.

2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation Shade 2.0: Best foundation I've used so far, though it only offers medium coverage and it doesn't cover all of the redness I need it to.

3. Garnier Nutitioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller: Only used once so far, but seems like a good product. Covered under eye circles pretty well.

4. Smashbox High Definition Concealer Shade Fair/Light: Good concealer. Little goes a long way.

5. Rimmel London Natural Bronzer Shade 27 Sundance: Don't care for this bronzer. Eager to try Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer next time I'm at Sephora.

6. Nars Blush Shade Orgasm: Good color, but the application can be a little tricky, even with a good brush. Will be searching for a new blush next time I'm at Sephora.

7. Benefit Watt's Up Illuminator: Nice product, great color.

8. e.l.f. Eyelid Primer: Amazing for only being $1. Comparable quality to Urban Decay's Primer Potions.

9. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette:

a) Virgin on the brow bone

b) Hustle in the crease

c) Sin on the inner lid

d) Toasted on the middle lid

e) Darkhorse on the outside V and outer crease

f) Half Baked on tear duct and lower lash line

10. Maybelline Line Stiletto Eyeliner in Black: Used for my upper lash line. Nice liquid liner. Fine point, fairly easy to control and good pigmentation.

11. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero: Used for my waterline. Amazing eyeliner, my HG pencil liner.

12. Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Natural: Very rough on the lips, will not buy another liner in this brand. Prefer Prestige's lipliners much more.

13. Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti: I adore Revlon's Lip Butters, and Tutti Fruitti is a great shade. It's sheer and buildable, so if you're new to trying orange (like I was), then you can start small.

14. Revlon Lipgloss in Firecracker: Smooth and creamy lipgloss. Orange tinted, though mostly sheer. Gorgeous color, lasts a long time.

Like I said, busy day for my makeup! But boy do I love how I look today! Smiley Wink

Totally forgot about my brows!

15. Smashbox Brow Tech to Go in Brunette: Amazing and easy to use. I've never owned brow makeup before, but this is a great introduction to the area!

Looks great jobro1027!

You look so pretty!

You are so adorable and naturally beautiful!

Todays glamour look:

1. smashbox bb cream, light

2. origins silk screen powder, honeyglow

3. nars blush, orgasm

4. nars bronzer, laguna

5. Sephora collection long lasting eyeliner, noir black 01

6. benefit theyre real mascara

7. urban decay revolution lipstick, catfight

Naked 1 (applied at 7 am, touched up at home in between our Holiday Party events...I absolutely love this palette for natural smokey eyes, love layering the colors) with Anastasia Eye Lights Matte as primer/ brow highlight...Marc Jacobs Brow Gel...Urban Decay 24/7 Liner (I don't remember which color, might have been limited edition anyways) with a little Stila Stay All Day Liner on Top. YSL Bronzer, MUFE Blush (bubblegum pink shade, don't remember the #). Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover (there's a little YSL Lipstick still on my lips under this). Peter CC in Medium/ Tan (not like you could tell that from the washed out light).

Later at our Merchandising Fair the Hourglass Ambient Light Powder and Hourglass Bronzing Duo and Hourglass Icon would get added to this...will post a pic later if I have one, the woman who did the lip/ complexion touch up for me was awesome, did not look heavy and the lip pretty much lasted all night (faded a little over the hours, but still left color). Loved!

Happy Holidays!

I *love* your coat! Is it vintage? It's beautiful! (ETA: Your makeup looks gorgeous, too, of course; I just got distracted by the coat.)

It's not, but thank you for the compliment on the coat and makeup! The faux fur part is removable too, the coat has been great for the "cold" weather recently in SF.

It really has been cold lately! My family (on the east coast) doesn't sympathize with my idea of "freezing" in SF, but I swear the buildings aren't as well insulated as they are in colder climates. I could be wrong, but I'm always chilly here!

5 Replies