Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love Omen, actually! I have the 15th Anniversary Palette from UD, so that came with it Smiley Happy

Urban Decay Asphyxia is the one I have my eye on currently, one of these days I'm going to make my own UD Palette!

UDAsphyxia.jpg

I have Asphyxia but in the old formula..the crazy thing is that when I swatch it, it looks awesome. On my eye, I can't get the color to come through. It's so frustrating because I loooove the duochrome.

Have you tried layering it over a cream shadow? I have a similar shade (from TooFaced) and to make it show up better I layer it over NYX jumbo eye pencil in oyster 

Hmm..I've never tried wearing it over a cream. I do have some NYX jumbo pencils, they tend to crease on me so I don't often wear them but I'll have to look into oyster. I only have milk and cottage cheese...and black bean but I wouldn't put that under this lol

What I do to help minimize any creasing from the jumbo pencils, is to apply them with a brush, this helps to get a thinner layer. Although they really aren't the best of cream shadows, but if you have any other similar pink-purple cream shadows they should work

I never thought to use it with a brush..I'll definitely have to try it out!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I finally bought Naked 1 and it was delivered last night so I played around with it this morning. What a beautiful palette - why did I wait so long??? I tightlined with Stila smudge pot in black. Mascara is MUFE Smoky Extravagant and brows are MUFE Aqua Brow. 

Beautiful. Always. 

Beautiful! I love the first naked palette as well, it's one of my favorites.

Gorgeous!! That palette is a good one for you, but I am especially partial to the natural look on most women. I love the shape of your head and face; so feminine and, at the same time, very strong features.

Wow - you've defined your eyes so effectively and beautifully with this palette! I'm so impressed! I play around with palettes 2 and 3, but have yet to achieve much more than a smudge of shimmer, which looks pretty, on the lid. My blending skills need a lot of work! Yours are exemplary! As is your tightlining (the latter being a skill I doubt any amount of practice will enable me to grasp, but I try anyway Smiley Wink) You look gorgeous; fresh-faced and ethereal! Smiley Happy

Thank you! I always love reading your contributions to this board. But I have to confess that this took two tries! My first attempt was a dark smudgey mess that I couldn't salvage and had to just wipe off and start over! Smiley Happy

A dark smudgy mess is the best I can manage when I reach for the darker shades; they are new to me, and are going to take a lot of practice! Smiley Wink

I need to use that palette more often, I don't know why I don't reach out for it more, it has gorgeous colors. I love your side view, you're so beautiful! 

You are the sweetest, truly. Thank you. 

Today's look.
KVD Starstudded eyeshadow book SHADES; Moz,Heaven Knows, Smiths & Leather.
Along with KVDs Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

ALSO - I made a new Instagram account that's comprised of my makeup looks. & KVD herself liked 2 of my photos! So you know.... Go check it out xD @makeup.vixen 

image.jpg

Love your exaggerated wing! Looks awesome!

This winged liner look totally makes you look EXACTLY like Taylor Swift!

I've had that thought about Taylor before too!!! Beautiful! 

I've definitely gotten that before. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I'll take it'! xD

I'm not a fan of her music, but we can't deny she's beautiful!