Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Cute! Love the mango beam blush and your coral top Smiley Happy

<-- obsessed with all things coral right now Smiley Very Happy

@crayzeeRN  Coral is really fun.  The dress is a little closer to a peach color.  The Blush is def more of a coral color. I am in love with the Microsmooth blush duo. I find myself grabbing it often. 

Wow! the colors are gorgeously coordinated and your skin looks flawless! So pretty!

@onomotopoeia9  Thank you!  I love this Microsmooth blush duo! It lasts a super long time.

prettyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Thanks violalea !  It was a fun night (work function for my husband) Smiley Happy

I got a sample of the Kat Von D lock it at my local store to try.

Kat Von D Lock it - L 46

Tarte creaseless concealer - light

ELF under eye setting powder

Wet & Wild Color Icon Blush in pearlescent Pink

Benefit Lemon Aid (on my eyelids)

ELF studio brow kit in medium

LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes (will the 3 months be up yet? ugh, cant wait to toss this tube)

NYX brow wax

Badger Lip Balm in cocoa

Anyone else have an issue with creasing with the Kat Von D foundation?  I used my Sephora Airbrush Precision Foundation brush about 5 minutes after the initial application to buff out any foundation that made its way into the creases on my forehead.

How do you like the Kat Von D? Never personally tried a full coverage foundation, terrified that its going to suffocate my skin and cause a huge break out!

@crayzeeRN  I actually like it a lot. Way better than I thought I would. I didnt have to put on any concealer for spots/blemishes. I just had to conceal under my eye area.  I would recommend getting a sample at Sephora before buying though.  I am wearing the shade 46 which says it is for pink undertones but I think it looks fine on me (i have slight yellow undertones)

@roxystar4 -- girl you have beautiful big eyes!!  wow!!  and that blush looks so pretty.  I have been dying to try a WnW blush but I have so many in my stash already.

I haven't had the problem with KVD creasing, although I noticed if I put too much it does get cakey.  I've been trying to apply with a beautyblender which works if I only want a thin layer, but I think a brush works better if I need fuller coverage.