Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

1. Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30
2. Laura Mercier Radiance Primer

3. Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation, 1N Ivoire

3. Tarte Glamazon 12-Hour Lipstick, Playful

4. Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder, Porcelain Pearl

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced foundation pilling with the Radiance primer?  I usually use a silicone-based primer (Tarte Clean Slate Poreless at the moment) and am hoping to move away from that, but I've never had as much pilling with foundation application as I did this morning.  And I'm a light hand with foundation.

I'm wearing the Radiance Primer for the first time with a foundation I wear every single day for months now (UD Naked) and I did notice that my foundation is not smooth.  I'm not sure it's pilling as you describe it but it did strike me as odd because Naked goes on pretty smooth and controls oil and with radiance primer today it's not smooth and I got very oily very fast- which is odd because that's exactly the opposite of what a primer should be doing!

How long have you been wearing the radiance primer?

Just a week or so -- I got it as one of the 100pt deluxe samples with a recent order.  I was really hoping to love it, but I don't know.  I'm not impressed.  My foundation balling up on me was pretty obnoxious, but it didn't do anything to smooth out the trouble areas around my nose, either.

I could see using it as a standalone product over moisturizer when I skip foundation, but I've not been impressed with its performance as a primer.

Yea I hear ya.  I got the 100pt deluxe sample too.  What a waste.  I don't think I'll be wearing it again- def not to work.

Today is a testing/sample/much more natural than normal day for me. If I run into co-workers in the office, they'll be surprised.

1. Shiseido Benefiance Skincare

2. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (truth be told, I think I miss the NARS I had for almost 18 months!)

3. Bobbi Brown Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Alabaster (sample- this is my first time trying a TM and I'm not impressed yet)

4. NARS Creamy Concealer in Chantilly (this is the concealer purchase from yesterday- I see pan on Boi-ing, so I'm trying to work with this creamy formula after 2+ months of Boi-ing only

5. CK One Brow Pencil and Gel Duo- Foxy Redhead (not sure, I think I prefer the Smashbox Auburn you can get at SiJCP to this)

6. Stila Smudge Crayon- Kitten (under lower eyeline)

7. Chanel Le Crayon Kohl in Clair (lower waterline)

8. MUFE Aqua Eyes #0L in Mat Black (upper waterline, lightly applied)

9. Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Collie (I forgot how much I loved this)

10. MUFE Aqua Eyes #52L on upper lashline

11. Diorshow Lash Primer (that's a given)

12. Tarina Tarantino Sparklecity Lash Mascara (I forgot about this and need to use it up!)

13. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Pygmalion (this is my HG pink- MLBB with a kick!)

14. Guerlain Setting Powder (in the compact)

That looks like a lot for a really natural look with a slight kick. Wow.

I'm dying to try Pygmalion! Do you think you could please post swatches in the Swatch Board? I know it's not sold at Sephora but I'd love to see it. Thank you!

Highlighted

Although I hate to even waste a swatch's worth (this is seriously a HG for me- I already bought a backup), I'll do it this weekend.

OK, I'm really impressed by the Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer.  When I took off my makeup, I was shocked at the amount of color I was taking off. 

I have enough in my sample for the rest of the long weekend (YAY!).  I'll re-evaluate once i've used up the sample.  I don't see myself wearing a tinted moisturizer during the week (aside perhaps from those 100+ degree and humid days), but it could be a great weekend look for me (and a way to preserve my HG discontinued foundation!).

Super natural look today-

Hourglass ambiant lighting powder in diffused

Nars creamy concealer (mixed custard and chantilly together)- on spots only

Garnier Roller Ball Anti Dark Circle in sheer tint

Elf Blush Candid Coral

LORAC multiplex 3d mascara

LORAC eyeprimer

UD eyeshadow in sin & shattered

EOS Lipbalm

No flash

with Flash

Opps! I forgot about my eyebrows- Elf eyebrow kit (not the powder though) and NYX brow wax (the pink pencil)

Girl, you be gorgeous Smiley Happy  Love the look!

@crayzeeRN  thank you!! I like putting a lot of makeup on but I also like these more natural days too Smiley Happy 

I am really liking my new contacts (posted above).  But I love my brown eyes best!

1. flower beauty about face foundation

2. rimmel stay matte powder

3. benefit coralista

4. thebalm maryloumanizer

5. benefit creaseless cream shadow, birthday suit

6. thebalm overshadow no money, no honey

7. cover girl clump crusher mascara

8. mac lipstick, pink pearl pop then later touched up with burts bees lip shimmer in strawberry

I haven't done this in forever! This is what I was wearing yesterday, I just liked it so much I wanted to post it. I haven't decided what I'm wearing today yet!

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation- Ivory
Boiing Concealer- 01
Glamouflage Concealer- Ultra Light
No. 7 Translucent Powder
Milani Baked Blush- Corallina
Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara
The Balm Put a Lid on it Eyelid Primer
Mary- Lou Manizer
Lorac GloGetter Palette
Nyx Slide on Pencil- Purple Blaze
Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette- Dark Purple
Beautique Lip Liner- Soft Pink
MAC Lipstick- Sounds like Noise

@rawrxjasmine  I love how you do a mix of high end & drugstore!  I wear Revlon Nearly Naked too Smiley Happy

I forgot to post yesterdays look:

1. benefit fake up concealer, light

2. KVD lock it tattoo foundation, 46

3. benefit benetint

4. thebalm maryloumanizer

5. buxom lip gloss, dolly

6. cover girl clump crusher mascara

I love all makeup! I can't discriminate just because somethings cheaper. : )

1.Dior BB Cream

2.MUFE Full Cover Concealer

3.Mister Mat Primer

4.MUFE HD Powder with a bit of Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus

5.UD Deluxe Shadow box-use the color Scratch

6.MAC PP in Let's Skate, MAC eyeshadow in Mythology and Mauveless, MAC Pigment in Vanilla

7.Anastaia Duo in Brunette

8.Stila Stay All Day in Dark Brown and UD 24/7 pencil in Zero

9.NARS St. Marks Place Eyeliner

10.Maybelline the Rocket Mascara

11.Benefit Hoola Bronzer/MAC Refined Golden

12.Tarte Blush in Tipsy

13.MAC In for a Treat Pearlmatte Face Powder

14.Dior Lipstick in Tokyo

What do you think of Mythology's formula? I know it's a lustre finish (notorious for being not-so-great) so I was curious on it's quality. 

I like it! You could use it wet or dry, I just used it to blended in with my eyeshadow Scratch, toward the crease area and really blend it out. I know most lustre finish from Mac isn't so well in quality but Mythology is an amazing color! 

Thank you!

I'm wearing Dr. Jart Black Label BB Cream, Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara and Bite Lipgloss 2005.

Ordinarily I use Smashbox BB Cream, but I got a sample of Dr. Jart and so I'm giving it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Black Label BB Smiley Happy How are you liking it?

I like it, but not as much as the Smashbox.  Though it is a little more matte and so better for the heinous heat (though I shouldn't whine, temps dropped significantly today where i am)  I will go back to the Smashbox when this sample is done I think, but I do like it.

I wish I could try the Smashbox, but it contains cucumber and apple, which I'm allergic to Smiley Sad

A LOT of testing today.  Anything with a * is a sample

Skincare:

Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30*

Kate Sommerville CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream*

Makeup:

Laura Mercier Primer

UD Eyeshadow Primer

Benefit Fakeup*

and when that royally stunk, I switched back to NARS Creamy Concealer

Bobbi Brown Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer

UD- Sin*