Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

That blue is popping!! Gorgeous @WinglessOne

That blue is popping!! Gorgeous @WinglessOne

Re: That blue is popping!! Gorgeous @WinglessOne

Thank you @silliluci ! 🙂

Re: What are you wearing today?

That blue is BEAUTIFUL @WinglessOne!!!!!!

Thank you @sephoraaddict918 ! I resisted buying this palette because I thought I’d be getting it just for Blitz Blue—and $125 is a lot to spend on a single shadow. 😄 But when I finally swatched the whole palette at a Sephora, I was sold on all the shades. 

Ugh ... I wish any of the Sephora stores near me carried PMG. I want to buy a palette, but I need to swatch them first to see which colors speak to me the most. $125 is too much money to spend on a palette to not absolutely love every color in it!!

Really gorgeous @WinglessOne ! I wish she sold just that blue, it’s so stunning.

Thanks @makeitup305 ! I hope Pat makes more Blitz Astral quads and releases a blue themed one. 🙂 Actually, the 4 specials in Subliminal would make a great quad. 

@WinglessOneIt would be amazing if she did quads of all the special shades in her Motherships, I'd definitely be down for that!

Great Idea, @WinglessOne !   I'm looking forward to seeing your PMG dedicated month!

This look is beautiful.  I especially love the lipstick shade that you have created.

Thank you @tsavorite ! ☺️ 

I’ll have to decide which PMG shadows to bring to Florida this month... I won’t travel with a Mothership (too big and heavy for the way I pack), but I might travel with a Blitz Astral quad, and I do have a couple of Pat’s travel-friendly mini Eye Ecstasy palettes. I’m very tempted to bring a 6-pan MTHRSHP with me, but I’m too nervous about shadows breaking in transit because of the cardboard casing. We’ll see what I end up with! 

@WinglessOne Yay!!!  Can’t wait till you score Decadence 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! I can’t wait either! 🙂 

My new favorite makeup look, versatile and it lasts all day. The older I get the more I enjoy a natural look. Moisterizer-Drunk Elephant protini moisterizer Primer-Clarins Instant Pore Eraser Cover FX Sundrops under the foundation on the high points of my face Foundation-Nars natural radiant foundation stromboli Bronzer-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Blush-Nars Orgasm I also buff tartes translucent powder all over my face to blend everything together. Brows-Revlon Colorstay brow tint in dark brown and soft black topped with benefit brow mascara Eyes-Nars Dark Angel and Siros cream eyeshadow sticks. Loreal eyeliner in bronze and loreal lash volume primer and mascara layered with IT cosmetics drybar mascara Lips-Winky Lux rose gold shimmer

@megan86 ,

Beautiful look!

Thank you! 😊😊

Thank you! 😊😊

Today and probably the rest of the week I’ll be playing with one palette.

No 7 airbrush primer and foundation

covergirl concealer

dermablend setting powder 

Fenty kilowatt highlighter

ABH brow wiz

Melt Meurte palette

Rimmel sparkle up liner in deep blue

essence lash primer, mascara, Ardell lashes

headbang lipliner from Melt and 710 matte lipstick

CEAD4E3A-A2DC-4288-B435-3018F2BCC4CE.jpeg209487DE-431F-458D-8237-86A0C236F5E5.jpeg69E70456-4E37-4AA8-9B89-CD59940D2F7F.jpeg0A2D16A5-58D1-48B3-8169-D0B706A4175B.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

@2manyperfumes you look gorgeous ❤️

Thank you @Anonymous 🥰

Yes, you do look stunning, @2manyperfumes !

@2manyperfumes Love the eye and lippie combo

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ❤️

testing