Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @2manyperfumes I love this palette, had to bring it back to life 😍

Forcing myself to get up early today and thought I would do a makeup look.  I haven’t been gravitating toward brighter lipsticks lately in favour of tints and glosses so bright lipstick was on the menu:). This is MAC viva glam 1.  The blush is Hourglass Ambient Incandescent Electra. 7704F484-A319-486B-B42D-FD2C9626164F.jpeg

C3D3C072-1B85-4284-A924-F92D71C49BFC.jpeg

FA91391E-206E-432E-B6C1-DC546148E808.jpeg

@heartsmyface That red lippie looks perfect on you.

Love this shade on you! I gravitate towards tints and glosses a lot too, because I have such dry lips. I'm over the matte lip trend. <333

Hi @heartsmyface,

This lip shade looks great on you! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Thank you!  I’m convinced it would look good on anyone.  

@heartsmyface love your bangs here!! beautiful lips 💋

@heartsmyface love your bangs here!! beautiful lips 💋

Re: @heartsmyface love your bangs here!! beautiful lips 💋

@lmaster  Thank you!  I feel like today was a good hair day.  I mussed with it and I was satisfied with minimal effort:). 

👏👍 I love this, the pop of warm red is beautiful on you @heartsmyface and I’m a big fan of hourglass too.  Very pretty palette from TF.

@2manyperfumes ugh, hourglass powders just blur everything beautifully.  They’re a holy grail of mine.  

And funny cause when I read TF I think of Tom Ford and I had a moment of not knowing what you were talking about.  :D.  Tf  doesn’t seem right  tf maybe... there's gotta be a way to distinguish between the two in abbreviated form. 

I agree @heartsmyface ❤️ Hourglass are my faves for blushes and bronzers.  They blend beautifully and are translucent and glow.  That’s right okay from now on Too Faced will be lowercase 😂

@heartsmyface Hello, gorgeous! What a beautiful glow you have going on there! That red lippie is stunning 🙂

@gonerogue  Aw hello lovely and thank you!  🥰. Too faced candlelight glow was my very first highlighter back when highlighters weren’t, well, what they are now.  I got this urge to use it as a finishing powder like I used to.  

Playing with my URBAN DECAY - Naked Honey Palette  and HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Blush Palette - Ghost again today. It was nice pairing them with an old fav CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow - Bette

Also wearing ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Loose Highlighter - Vegas and Too Faced Melted Matte in Buttered Rum

nov17.jpegIMG_7968.jpeg

Gorgeous look! I love the Charlotte Tilbury Cream Eyeshadows, they're so easy to apply and have such great color payoff. <333

@gonerogue I love these tones on you!

Best,
Rebecca

These warm shades look so pretty on you @gonerogue 👍 

D32545C3-D4B6-4B8E-BB90-A07BCB232DA6.png

Hi @2manyperfumes,

Your emoji is so great! I love it 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@gonerogue  That’s pretty!  Looking at the honey palette on your lids makes me wonder why I thought it looked so green this whole time.   I may actually go for this palette after all.  

@heartsmyface  thank you! I honestly thought this palette was a pass for me until I saw it in stores to pick up for a friend who wanted it. It was straight FOMO after that until I got the Honey vault.

@gonerogue the naked honey palette is beautiful! 

testing