Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful @gonerogue .  I'm so jelly about how the Unlock looks so pretty on you.  I bought it last year.  I used it liked 3 times.  Didnt like it.  I look liked i got sun burnt ...I still cant figure out how to work it yet.  I like this year version though.  I can use the whole palette and have a fresh healthy look.

@blackkitty2014  Such a shame! Sorry to hear that ๐Ÿ˜ž I like to dip my blush brush in both the red sparkly one and the red matte one, tap the excess off and then apply lightly so as to not get too much and then look like santa clause. Maybe if you keep playing with it you can make it work?

You look amazing @gonerogue โค๏ธ, love the bold lip with that sweater and the gorgeous highlighting.  

@gonerogue the ghost edit? Yeah it was a re-release just in different packaging. I 5hink they switched two shades around but that's it.

Did they really @makeitup305 ?! The quad or 6. Thatโ€™s so funny bec I didnโ€™t want last yearโ€™s but I love the 6 pan this year! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Sunnysmom thereโ€™s three palettes from Hourglass this year: The blush quad, the Ambient Lighting Edit- Ghost, and the Ambient Lighting Edit- Ghost Unlocked. The Ghost Unlocked is a repromote/rerelease from one of last year's palettes, the Unlocked Ambient Lighting Edit. If you're looking for them to compare, Beautylish has both of them in stock, since Sephora removed them from the site. Many people really enjoyed last year's palette since it was a little more versatile and went a little deeper than Hourglass's usual offerings.

Right right @makeitup305 , I missed the previous post where you guys mentioned Unlocked one. I got the regular ghost bec I love the pinkier cooler hues. Unlocked looks great for you guys tho. 

@Sunnysmom  Just uploaded a side by side pic for you in the hourglass thread so you can see how they are essentially the same palette. I loved last years so Iโ€™m not too bummed that I also picked up this years despite the fact that itโ€™s basically the same palette ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Saw it thanks so much @gonerogue !๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@makeitup305  Yes the Unlocked one that stayed in stock for about a day. Last years Unlocked was my favorite palette of the year so I guess I donโ€™t mind too much that I now have two of them. Now I will never run out of shimmery, red blushes ๐Ÿค“

@gonerogue this was one of the few makeup products I've ever been tempted to buy backups of. It's simply stunning. Now you just have one for home and one in your to-go makeup bag ๐Ÿ˜‰

Played some more with my PAT MCGRATH LABS - Blitz Astral Quad Eyeshadow Palette in Iconic Illumination plus some BareMinerals liquid bronzer in Faux Tan, Em Cosmetics blush in Rose Milk, Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 3.5 and NATASHA DENONA - Super Glow Highlighter - #1 FairSnapchat-1134736030.jpg

Snapchat-712069961.jpg

Would just like to add that your bronzer looks seamless. ๐Ÿ‘

Would just like to add that your bronzer looks seamless. ๐Ÿ‘

@makeitup305 @Pretty look

This is fabulous @makeitup305 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ

Very pretty @makeitup305 .  I need to play with mine ๐Ÿ™‚

@blackkitty2014 It's more subdued and muted than Bronze Ambition so I think it would be perfect for a night out. 

Good to hear @makeitup305 ! I bought all 3 quads and have to break in the other 2 first. I didnโ€™t think I like the Rose one but I really do ๐Ÿ˜

@blackkitty2014 me too! I honestly liked the look I created with the Rose more than with this one, which is surprising since I love red shadow.

@makeitup305 @The rose quad is a really good one. I love pink but they donโ€™t look good on me normally. But this one I can create a good look ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

@blackkitty2014I'm the same. The only eyeshadow with pinks that I have I think would be CT Pillow Talk and though I like it, it's not my favorite. This PMG quad definitely made me want Divine Rose.

3 Replies
testing