Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You have really pretty eyes! <333

You look awesome @Nickelliebear1 ❤️, very pretty.  I love blankety by a MAC, looks great on you 👍

Truly lovely @Nickelliebear1 . I love the eye look!

Hi @Nickelliebear1,

You look so pretty! 

Best,

Rebecca

you look amazing @Nickelliebear1

you look amazing @Nickelliebear1

I really really really liked my look today. I'm wearing PAT McGRATH LABS Blitz Astral Quad Eyeshadow Palette Ritualistic Rose TOM FORD Shade and Illuminate Highlighting Duo Incandescent and a mixture of Omi and Christy from PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Flesh 3 109. The shadows had a fair amount of fallout during application but barely any during the day

428ACEF4-9B11-4544-9172-A2512546E6FE.jpeg70D2D208-1F06-425A-AF01-B99E8B6CF202.jpeg

I'm obsessed with this look on you! Also, LOVE your windswept hair. It gives your look such a fun, relaxed vibe. <333

Sophisticated and pretty daytime glam @makeitup305 🥰, love the soft shimmer on your eyes.

Thank you @2manyperfumes 

Hi @makeitup305,

I love this look. PMG shadows are so pigmented, they're my favorite! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I love them too, she makes awesome products.

I love this eye look!! @makeitup305 just gorgeous colors

I love this eye look!! @makeitup305 just gorgeous colors

Re: I love this eye look!! @makeitup305 just gorgeous colors

@lmaster thank you! I think this quad would be right up your alley.

wow!  I don't need any new shadows... but damn... you're tempting me with that Pat @makeitup305 

@missjeanie it's really gorgeous. I'm such a sucker for her stuff and the pink shades surprised me, I'm usually not a big fan of pink.

@makeitup305 Love the eyeshadow look.  So pretty.

@SportyGirly125 thank you! I was so happy with the way it turned out.

Testing 2 new quads today. 

0F56FAA5-9513-43C8-9982-A228C0DEF7E6.jpeg6497C812-ECFB-4E32-9BDB-81E0159C9E40.jpegThe Roen quad gets messy during use. :DThe Roen quad gets messy during use. 😄

Details: 

Spoiler
Brows: 
Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil in Black Tea 

Eyes: 
- Pat McGrath Metalmorphosis, shade Smoked Amethyst 
- Roen 75º Eye Shadow Palette, shades Obviously and Facetime 
- Top lashes: Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Vol. 2

The Roen palette is a quad of very glittery cream shadows. Unsurprisingly, they’re best applied and blended with a finger. I skipped primer so I could see how these shadows perform and transfer. To use these, you’d better love glittery shimmery eye looks. 😄 I keep finding random specks of copper and gold glitter all over my face, including my chin. 

For my usual smoky eye test, I used Smoked Amethyst on the outer corners and on my bottom lash line. Blending this shadow over the Roen creams was easier than I thought it’d be. 

Undereyes: 
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Dark Peach 
- Becca Ultimate Longwear concealer in Cinnamon 
- By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder (translucent) 
- Hourglass Ghost Blush Quad, shade Brilliant Nude 

I never use concealer to brighten the center of my face. I prefer a more natural looking effect on myself—which is kinda ironic because Brilliant Nude is a Strobe Blush with amped up glitter. But it works great as a brightener for me. I’ve got it on my undereyes, orbital bones, cheekbones, and the bridge of my nose. In sunlight it’s, um, not so subtle. 

Cheeks: 
Hourglass Ghost Blush Quad, 3 shades layered together 

If your skin tone is like mine or darker, don’t expect a punch of color from this quad. Instead, expect these to behave like Ambient Lighting Powders: they’ll give you a lighting effect with a soft flush of color. I’ve worn Lucid Glow often since I bought this quad, both solo and layered with Surreal Effect. Today I wanted to try Infinite Flush in the mix. I am not disappointed in the result. 

Lips: 
- Pat McGrath PermaGel lip pencil in Deep Void 
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in Boundless Berry 
- Pat McGrath LUST Gloss in Flesh 6 

I applied a base of Deep Void just on my outer corners, then lined the rest of my lips with Boundless Berry (without filling in my lips). Then I applied Flesh 6 over everything. 

I love the gold ambient light you get from the shadows @WinglessOne ❤️, very feminine and glamorous with a lot of light reflecting qualities.  I use a bit of concealer centre of face and forehead to make my face appear wider.  That ghost palette is beautiful- I have a single and it’s very good and you’re right really puts a lot of gold highlights on the face

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! The Ghost quad and the 2019 Lunar New Year single (Vivid Flush) are the only Hourglass blushes that have ever worked at all on me. I also have the Ambient Lighting trio palette and use it for brightening (as a set of finishing powders) once in a while. 

@WinglessOne great eye look!

@WinglessOne great eye look!
1 Reply
testing