Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: @WinglessOne great eye look!

Thanks @lmaster ! 

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love the shiny gloss and eye look here, @WinglessOne !

Thank you @l8totheparty !

@WinglessOne I love the PMG and Hourglass. I've thought about getting the Roen but I'm not fully convinced yet. I don't mind glittery shades but these are so tiny, too. The sparkle on your lid is gorgeous though.

Thanks @makeitup305 ! Between swatching all 4 pans and digging into 2 shades for today’s look, I do worry I might quickly pan these tiny shadows with regular use. I’m still not sure these are as good a purchase as, say, the Hourglass Scattered Lights; I need to use them a few more times. The small pans might end up being a good thing: I can actually pan these before they dry out, unlike a Scattered Light pot. 😄 

@WinglessOne good point. Clean cream products don't last tons so it's probably for the best to get less product so it's less wasteful. Do they crease a lot? I read the reviews on the Disco single and most people shade it was large glitter flakes so I stayed away from that one too. Have you tried it? I love shadows with an almost glossy shiny finish. The Hourglass and Marc Jacobs pots I have will probably last me forever though.

@makeitup305  I haven’t tried Disco, but I’ve also seen less than favorable reviews of that single shadow. The two 75º shadows I wore yesterday did eventually crease a lot on me, but I forgot to check them every half hour for creasing so I’m not sure when it began. They were fine 3 hours after application, but they definitely weren’t when I checked them hours later. Then again, I didn’t wear primer under them. Next time I wear them, I use primer and do my usual creasing time checks. 

When these crease, they get very clumpy in a foil flakey way. It’s not obvious at all on my hooded lids until I lower my gaze or close my eyes. The shadows on my brow bone looked good the whole time I wore them. 

Yesterday and today’s looks are similar but different.  Totally different products, cut crease in the second.  I’m all for warm green undertones past 2 days.  I can’t remember everything I used yesterday lol.  

Dermablend foundation, Covergirl concealer, dermablend setting powder

morphe 350 palette, Sephora liquid eyeliner, essence lash primer, mascara, urban decay blush (bang)

hourglasbronzer, snuggle weather Lipstories lipstick from Sephora with a coral liner by Pupa

today:  NYX tinted veil primer and concealer, too faced setting powder, Lise Watier contour palette, physicians formula bronzer, NYX ombré blush, ABH brow wiz, Mac lipliner (absolutely it) NARS rock with you power pigment liquid lipstick, eyes:  Huda Matt’s&metal eyeshadow, Marc Jacobs eyeshadow in OMG, KVD metalcrush shadow in Serenity, physicians formula bronze liner for waterline, essence lash primer and mascara, Ardell lashes

Morphe boss mood palette YesterdayMorphe boss mood palette YesterdaySnuggle weather lippie from Sephora lipstoriesSnuggle weather lippie from Sephora lipstories0C624090-A43D-4A7A-B04B-2695A0E865D1.jpeg121B6342-27E5-4379-BE9E-A8284F0842DE.jpeg493DA545-5721-4DF4-A16D-062EA14893F2.jpeg6E7BF953-9628-4597-A8E1-D23F53790871.jpegA6BB89F8-17BF-47A6-B9A8-E3C4CA8DE8E6.jpeg

love the vampy lip! those colors look great on you @2many...

love the vampy lip! those colors look great on you @2manyperfumes

Re: love the vampy lip! those colors look great on you @2many...

Thanks @lmaster ❤️

@2manyperfumes love the deep wine colored lippie on you

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ❤️ NARS rock with you 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Parent-teacher conferences require a *little* effort, but not too much because barely anyone around here seems to wear makeup. Should have done a lip, but they’re so dry with the sudden drop in temperature that I just went with my Rosebud Salve. Tarte Busy Gal Brows, Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette, Hourglass Caution™ Extreme Lash Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 9.4 g, Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Love the warm shimmery shades on your eyes @tastelikewater ❤️, very pretty.  What I like about the hourglass mascara is that it’s really black and builds nice thick lashes.  

that palette is perfect for you @tastelikewater

that palette is perfect for you @tastelikewater

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

This is such a simple, but pretty look! Also, the Hourglass Caution Mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. <333

A beige turtleneck with a slicked back ponytail was just asking for the same face I always do but *~ moreee ~* Love the lip color with this look. 

Spoiler

Face - BECCA firstlight primer, LM Tinted moisturizer

Contour - Fenty matchstick in amber

Highlight, bronze, powder - Hourglass Ghost

Brows - Benefit goof proof (good lord when will this pencil end??)

Eyeliner - Sephora liquid liner

Lashes - Lancome monsieur big

Lips - KAJA click up pen in Hunny Bun (I think?)

1AD55596-3261-409E-B268-C51887213C32.jpeg

So pretty @scott1201 

you are too funny,,but..more 😉 @scott1201 love the pony!...

you are too funny,,but..more 😉 @scott1201 love the pony! you are rockin

You look so comfy and cozy! This look makes me want to start wearing glasses again. <333

@scott1201 @Love the look and your glasses 

3 Replies
testing