Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

your skin looks flawless @heartsmyface

your skin looks flawless @heartsmyface

RE: What are you wearing today?

Does anyone else “take it easy” on their face in the days leading up to an event? I’m attending a wedding on Saturday and anticipate doing a full face, so for the past few days I’ve been focusing on skincare and not on makeup. The only difference between the days is the eyeshadow. Dr. Jart Cicapair cream, NARS Radiant Creamy, YSL The Shock, Rosebud Salve, Natasha Denona Biba (left) and Kevyn Aucoin NudePop (right).

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Such pretty natural looks @tastelikewater . I need to pull out my KA Nude pop, it was one of my faves last fall/winter but I haven't touched it all summer. Time to give it some love again 🙂

@tastelikewater  I take it easy as much as I can. If I’m not going anywhere important I usually do minimal. I find it helps me not break out as much. 

@tastelikewater   Yes!!!  Before having to look and feel my best I like to do a skincare binge of tried and true products to make sure the canvas is as good as possible.  Plus it’s nice to let it breathe here and there.  I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of look you do for the wedding:) 

Hi @tastelikewater,

I love doing that! Even if I don't have an event I love going makeup free one or two days a week! 

Best,

Rebecca

I totally take it slow before an event when it comes to makeup. Especially if I want my skin to look nice, I'll even go makeup free for a couple of days so I don't breakout. Simple is better sometimes. <333

Re: What are you wearing today?

OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye CrèmeTOUCH IN SOL - No Poreblem PrimerSMASHBOX - Studio Skin 15 Hour Hydrating FoundationHourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free TranslucentFenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Caramel CutieCharlotte Tilbury glowgasm palette, ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Carli Bybel Eyeshadow PaletteMILK MAKEUP - Long Wear Gel EyelinerAnastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil TaupeTOO FACED - Better Not Pout, But If You Do Keep It GlossyBetty Boop x Ipsy lipstick mauve it baby IT Cosmetics Lash Blowout Volumizing Mascara 0.24oz/ 7mL(first impressions of the mascara... Very clumpy and sticky, but I'm going to try it a couple more times before I review)IMG_20191016_125805966.jpg

IMG_20191016_125756061_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20191016_131713106.jpg

IMG_20191016_131723774.jpg

Gorgeous @lmaster 

@ather thank you lovely!! 💞

@lmaster your eyeshadow blending is always so on point.

@sprocketta thank you so much!! practice probably two yea...

@sprocketta thank you so much!! practice probably two years to learn how to do my brows within 5 minutes 😆

Hi @lmaster,

This is such a glam look! I love your hair up!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT thank you!! I appreciate that ❤️

@lmaster Such a gorgeous look. 

You are so sweet @SportyGirly125 thank you lovely!! 💜

@Imaster, Such a pretty look!

@Imaster, Such a pretty look!

Re: @Imaster, Such a pretty look!

Thanks so much @Luvstravel 💗

Just wanted to show the Copper color in the Pat McGrath eye pigment. I used Accelerate and Double Life in the Born to Run eyeshadow palette to blend. Didn't take as much time as my silver eye the other day, but still turned out nice.

The copper pigment is stunning,  @Luvstravel!

Thanks @curlychiquita. I'm really impressed with these ey...

Thanks @curlychiquita. I'm really impressed with these eye pigments from Pat McGrath.
testing