Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow so pretty!!! @WinglessOne 

Thanks @ather

@WinglessOne, I'm amazed at your eye pics. First that is...

@WinglessOne, I'm amazed at your eye pics. First that is a great side shot that shows all of the detail and the colors are fabulous. I'm so happy you were able to grab that quad.

@WinglessOne, I haven't. I think I'll try out the silver...

@WinglessOne, I haven't. I think I'll try out the silver first, something different. I'll post a look when I do.

Re: @WinglessOne, I'm amazed at your eye pics. First that is...

Thank you @Luvstravel ! I’m gonna get a lot of use out of this quad. It’ll pair nicely with various mattes and metallics, and it works well on its own. 

Have you played much with your new gold, bronze, copper, and silver pigments and creams yet? 🙂

Wow 👏👏👏 it’s like molten gold and that green 😍, stunning looks with a PMG @WinglessOne - they have such an amazing sheer colour that’s not translucent.  I can’t describe it.  Out of this world.  

Thanks so much @2manyperfumes ! The shadows in this quad really are special. I’m so happy that Pat’s doing quads of her “special” formulas. Unlike a full size Mothership palette, which I’d NEVER consider traveling with (much too big for the way I pack, plus those suckers are heavy!), I can easily travel with a quad. And quads are more accessible for folks who want the PMG astral or blitz formulas without spending $125 USD. Sure, the quads aren’t cheap, and I recently whined about that myself. But I like this format and hope Pat continues them. 

Yes those full size palettes are heavy and in Canada they are over $125 ouch lol

Hi @WinglessOne,

I love the wash of green! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT!

Thanks for the tag @WinglessOne I love, love, love your looks with the PMG quad. The bright green in the inner corners really does pop and the color in your smoky eye looks so pigmented. I'm tempted by the rose quad that dropped today. I have no business buying it as I almost never wear eye shadow, but I love the colors and would use all of them.

Thanks @sprocketta! If you haven’t seen swatches of the pink quad yet, there are photos in the PMG thread... lemme find the right post in there... https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-PAT-McGRATH-THREAD/m-p/4989020/highlight/true#M7987...

I wish PMG had video swatches of all 3 quads, so I could better see how sparkly the Astral Rose Orchid shade is. But I bet any of those 4 shades would be a nice single-color wash on your lids, for a very quick and easy eye look. And if it doesn’t sell out before Pat’s fall sale (assume she’ll have one this year), you’ll get a better discount in November than the 10% she’s currently offering. And Rakuten has PMG at 4%; I wonder if that’ll be higher next month. 

If you do get that quad, I hope you enjoy it! You’ll have to post a look with it!

wow the shift changes! @WinglessOne looks so stunning

wow the shift changes! @WinglessOne looks so stunning

Re: wow the shift changes! @WinglessOne looks so stunning

Thank you @lmaster ! 

Like that little splash of green, love the lipstick @WinglessOne 

Thanks @Girly2Shoes ! 

Today I used a few Chanel products that I was keeping hoarded away haha, they just felt so special! I used PAT McGRATH LABS Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil Buff, Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss in Melted Honey, Chanel bronzing makeup base, NUDESTIX - Nudies Bloom All Over Dewy Color - Cherry Blossom Babe, PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Lengthening Mascara 0.27 oz/ 8 mL, Chanel ombre premiere shadow in 808 Lilas D'or, Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear, and the Hourglass Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder Incandescent in Euphoric strobe. 

AirBrush_20191009110536.jpg

You have a gorgeous glow, @bakeamuffin!

Such a nice comment, thank you so much @curlychiquita! ❤

Your curls are so pretty, would love to know your products!

Your curls are so pretty, would love to know your products!

Re: Your curls are so pretty, would love to know your products!

Thank you @bonjourcupcake! on this day I just used the Verb Leave-In Conditioning Mist 6.5 oz/ 193 mL, I wanted to see how my hair preformed without curl product before testing out a new line so that I could come back and compare the difference! ❤ 

1 Reply
testing