Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@ather  thanks! It's been about a month now and I can already tell it's growing ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: What are you wearing today?

@gonerogue such a pretty look. Love the haircut.

@SportyGirly125  THANK YOU! ๐Ÿ™‚

Beautiful look with that wonderful splash of colour @gonerogue โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ love it.

@2manyperfumes  thank you! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love this super fresh look @gonerogue ! Those lips are delicious! Recent years Rouge gift or way earlier I canโ€™t recall?!  If so I sure need to dig it out if I do have it! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom  according to a blog I found through google images, it was the Rouge renewal gift for 2015. I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s been sitting in my stash for that many years and has only gotten used like twice ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Lol oh isnโ€™t that the way it is @gonerogue time goes too quickly and so much stuff to go through.  Thanks so much for looking it up! I have to go dig through my stash now lol. It was a special Rouge shade I think too correct? It sure looks beautiful on you! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom  no problem ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes, I believe it was specially curated to be the Rouge gift that year so I don't think you will find that shade available to purchase. Kind of like the HOF Bite lippie we got when BT turned into BIC ๐Ÿ™‚

Right right yes @gonerogue so fun! I have happily been the recipient of some special Rouge goodies and itโ€™s bugging me if I have this one bec I canโ€™t find it. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ƒ

@Sunnysmom  I'm sure it's somewhere in your gigantic stash of lippies lol now the challenge is finding it!

๐Ÿ˜ฑ I know not of what you speak @gonerogue ?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ Please tell me yours is similar?! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom Only 2 vanity drawers full not including all the deluxe sizes in plastic storage bins hehe

embarrassed GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Lol ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปexcellent @gonerogue ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ž

you look stunning here! @gonerogue

you look stunning here! @gonerogue

Re: you look stunning here! @gonerogue

@lmaster  Thank you! โค๏ธ

@gonerogue Nice haircut!

@greeneyedgirl107  thanks! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Love this lipstick on you, @gonerogue 

@Girly2Shoes  aw thanks! โค๏ธ

Too faced tutti frutti lip gloss dreamsicleFenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filtโ€™r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation 445TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder โ€“ Peaches and Cream CollectionFenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Contour Skinstick AmberFenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Caramel CutieTARTE - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Peacefultarte Lash Paintโ„ข Mascara BlackIMG_20190919_111856757.jpgTARTE - Tarteistโ„ข PRO Amazonian Clay Palette

IMG_20190919_111949787_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

1 Reply
testing