Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: What are you wearing today?

Love your eye look!!

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Love the deeper outer edge shadow - great look with a nude lip @tastelikewater 🥰

@tastelikewater pretty look 

@tastelikewater  That is a gorgeous smoky neutral eye! 

Re: What are you wearing today?

A friend is terrified of the Melt Radioactive palette (and the older stack) because “those colors are waaaay too bright for me, there’s no way I could ever pull those off!” So today I used just one shade to show her how any of these can be used for a minimal pop of color—and to remind her that no one’s obligated to use all or most of any palette for an eye look, let alone use shadows all over one’s lids. 

47375BB3-FB5F-4D91-B35E-4910ADCFBCAD.jpegForgot to include MAC matte bullet in shade Midnight Breeze.Forgot to include MAC matte bullet in shade Midnight Breeze.

Details: 

Spoiler
Base: 
By Terry Densiliss Compact powder in shades 6 Amber Beige and 7 Desert Bare 

I tried a new sunscreen (Supergoop Zinc Screen) today and wanted to see how my By Terry compacts would fare with it, especially since I overapplied the sunscreen to my forehead. 🙄 Luckily, shade 7 perfectly masked the peachy-white cast there. 

Brows: 
- MAC Shape + Shade (brush end only) in Stud 
- Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil in Black Tea 

Eyes: 
- Glossier Color Slide liner in Hardcore Velvet  
- Melt Radioactive palette, shade Uranium 
- Top lashes: ILIA Limitless Lash mascara 

This was my first day-long wear test of the ILIA mascara and I’m very impressed! No eye irritation, flaking, or smudging—though I haven’t tried it on my bottom lashes yet. This is a fairly wet formula that clumps during 2-coat application, but I can easily fix that with the comb side of the wand. That comb stretches my lashes longer than I expected! Both comb and brush sides lift and curl my downturned lashes, and they stay lifted all day. And my lashes don’t feel hard or crunchy. And did I mention my eyeballs aren’t burning or stinging at all? I like this mascara more than Tarte’s Big Ego. I might even love it as much as Charlotte Tilbury’s LLv2. Will definitely repurchase. Well done, ILIA! 

Undereyes: 
- Smashbox Hydrating Under Eye Primer 
- Becca Ultimate Longwear concealer in Cinnamon 
- By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder

Cheeks: 
NARS  Blush in Outlaw 

Lips: 
MAC Matte in Midnight Breeze (forgot to include in product photo) 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

So pretty!!

Yeah you got the radioactive palette @WinglessOne ❤️ I’ve been looking at this.  So much fun and yes you don’t have to do a load of colours to use it.  Beautiful pop of purple with the lipstick.  

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! Of all the Melt palettes (excluding the stacks), this is the first one that’s really excited and attracted me without making me think “hmm, I can dupe most of those shades; don’t wanna buy a palette just for 1 or 2 unique shades.” I love the look of Gemini but honestly, I really want just 2 of the shadows in it so I haven’t bought it. And sure, I have bright bold matte shadows (Viseart Editorial Brights and some Coloured Rain Vivids singles), but Radioactive is kinda sparkly. This palette fills a gap in my makeup collection. 🙂 Definitely worth getting if you want fun bright colors! 

It is bright and sparkles and it’s fun ❤️ I like Melt’s aesthetics overall except their liquid lip formula as you know lol.  I’m still drooling over Gemini and keep telling myself I don’t need it.  I don’t have a lot of bright palettes but this one is fun and the shades would make great liners too @WinglessOne 

@WinglessOne Perfect example. You look amazing!

Thank you @joragroy !

love the lip shade! gorgeous! @WinglessOne

love the lip shade! gorgeous! @WinglessOne

Re: love the lip shade! gorgeous! @WinglessOne

Thank you @lmaster ! 

@WinglessOne I'm definitely that person who's intimidated by a palette full of brights! This is a beautiful look, and a great example of how these shades can work for anyone. 

Thanks @tastelikewater ! ☺️ I’ll probably use this palette for the next several days. I might even try a look or 2 using just this palette, to see how soft/muted a look I can create with it vs. an unapologetically bright look. Fun times ahead! 

I love it! @WinglessOne 

Thanks @emaisgr8 !

@WinglessOne ,

I love the shade Uranium in your look!

Thanks @tsavorite ! 

Today I’m trying 3 new items.

pacifica hydrating gel (new)

porefessional by Benefit

nyx can’t stop won’t stop concealer 

nyx tinted veil primer

lise Watier colour corrector and contour 

too Faced Its Bananas Setting powder

abh brow wiz

NARS Man Ray palette (new)

nyx eyeliner in deep plum

nyx eyeliner in yellow (waterline)

physicians formula bronze eyeliner under eye and over top of yellow liner

loreal voluminous Mascara in burgundy plum shade

UD highlighter from Backtalk palette 

physicians formula bronzer

hourglass blush

lipliner in DMinor by KVD

Marc Jacobs sheer nude lipstick in Role Play (new)

CBE9E93C-35CF-42E9-954E-241A8E8862A6.jpegD4832D8A-3C2F-4DE1-8633-188283A041DF.jpegB8AB9D81-9744-477F-8100-AB7C93B7ABCB.jpeg67B5A990-AE9B-4A5D-AA9C-617FEFDB0A62.jpeg7CB69EFD-2125-49B6-8509-6E9C4FB1741F.jpeg

testing