Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@lmaster ,

A very pretty look!  Gorgeous eye look!

Thank you truly! @tsavorite 😘💗

Looks gorgeous! Now I'm bummed about not getting cosmic a...

Looks gorgeous! Now I'm bummed about not getting cosmic as an add on when I had the chance.

Re: Looks gorgeous! Now I'm bummed about not getting cosmic a...

Thank you so much @moxiepancakes I almost bet they might have them again for next months add ons I'll definitely grab another shade if they do 😉

@lmaster love love love this look. The colors and blending and lippie all look amazing. 

Thank you lovely boss @SportyGirly125 💗🌞

This is one of my favorite looks you've created @lmaster! I love the yellow/gold eyeshadow!

I appreciate that! @DaneeBT thank you so much 🌻🧡

It's been centuries, I know! Finally had a little time and was actually sitting at a desktop, which seems to be the only way I can successfully post and read comments anymore. Sephora, I know you launched the newest version of the app, but I STILL hate the way it interfaces with the community. Anyway...

OK, so I got my haircut on Saturday, so I'm here to show that off. Basically the same, but a few inches lopped off the bottom to make it more of a bob. You should've seen the smile that crept across my stylist's face when I suggested it! Ha!

So, here's the collection of products:

HAIR:

I got a lovely gift from Sephora recently and I haven't been able to find any posts regarding this particular gratis set from anyone else (I'm sure I'm not the only one who received it). I'm using the SHU UEMURA - Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil and it is pretty awesome. It's a super lightweight oil to help calm frizzies and nourish your hair. The scent is DIVINE but it doesn't linger forever. Won't weigh down your hair either. It's a bit pricey, but I literally use one tiny pump, rub it in my hands and smooth it over my hair. Done. This is second day hair.

FACE:

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-Over Brightening Concealer Pen 2 Luminous Ivory

Laneige BB Cushion Hydra Radiance Foundation in 21 Beige

NARS - Blush - Sin

Benefit Tickle Highlighter - Another item from the Sephora gratis package. This one is a golden-pink color. Looking at it in the package, it reminds me of Nars Orgasm, but I can definitely see more of a golden sparkle in it when it's on. It's a super fine powder and goes on very easily and smoothly. I would caution anyone to use a light touch with it, because I think it has the potential of going on heavy if not careful. I'm not a highlighter connoisseur, but I do like this one. I also received another which is more champagne gold.

EYES:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 3-in-1 Triangle Tip Easy Precision Eyebrow Pencil Medium Brown in Medium Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette (Tempera/Burnt Orange/Rustic/Cypress Umber)

Trish McEvoy Curling Mascara (a tubing mascara)

LIPS:

Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick RD305 (Ancient, but a great color)

NewDo.jpg

@jozkid lovely look. 

you look so beautiful! @jozkid

you look so beautiful! @jozkid

@jozkid  Love your hair, you look great 🙂

@jozkid Hey gorgeous, good to see you! Your hair looks great! Do you love it?

I'm in the market for a tubing mascara because it seems like everything else is smudging under my eyes nowadays. The Trish McEvoy is nice on you; let me know how you feel about it.

@tastelikewater- I just ordered a bunch of Korean and Japanese tubing mascaras, specifically looking for a no smudge, curling type mascara like my long lamented discontinued Fairy Drops Scandal Queen. They should be here in about a month, so I'll let you know how I like them.

I would love to hear about these too @prettyinpa  Where will you post about them?

@gingerleigh  - I'll probably post them here in this thread and tag you and tastelikewater, unless you want me to start a new thread.

Thank you so much, anywhere is fine, but I bet there would be enough interest for a tubing mascara thread. @prettyinpa 

I can't bear any clumps from mascara in between my lashes, even tiny ones, and I can't stand flaking. I am working my way through a couple dozen gwp mascaras but I will ditch them for any reason. Some of them are quite old anyway. The only one I really have liked so far is YSL Vinyl Couture (in black). I liked The Shock fairly well, but it was too clumpy.

I also hate mascara that keeps coming off over and over when I wash it off, even though I only put on one coat!

I agree with you, @gingerleigh ,  I think it would be ok to start a new thread, so that will be it. IIRC I ordered 3 or 4 new tubing mascaras so it should be fun to try them out. I got them from YesStyle, which has a ton of tubing mascaras, so I'll try these ones and if I don't like any of them, I'm not out a ton of money, they seem to run about $9.00. I can order some more next month, there were some darling things from YesStyle that I'd love to include in my Halloween box for my ghoulfriend. (Yep, that's coming up).

I hate clumpiness too, but most of all I want one that will keep my lashes curled and doesn't take an act of Congress to get it off at nite. 😄

I am looking forward to the thread! @prettyinpa 

Today I really wanted to do a classic, goth look and wear my Lipstories black lipstick to do a short video and IG Fall look.  

Locke it full coverage foundation

nyx concealer

too faced setting powder

the balm eyebrow liner

hourglass bronzer

nyx jelly highlighter

mystery palette (white, grey, sliver)

UD perversion mascara

laura Mercier Vino Kajal liner

UD 24/7 liner in woodstock

clarins rose lipliner

sephora Lipstories shade Woof

smith farms deep red lip balm

E05D37E9-BC78-491A-AA94-8DF21AFE26C3.jpeg66F2BD06-1D4B-4DC9-AFE2-8D2602688AE0.jpeg0B84D6C4-CF93-4867-9E33-130F67162070.jpegCBC29DBB-8C42-404C-ABE6-C7A340AB4146.jpegBF8F76B7-7D0D-40DD-855D-7D88B1FF6DE4.jpeg 

you rock goth so well @2manyperfumes

you rock goth so well @2manyperfumes
10 Replies
testing