Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

just so lovely @2manyperfumes

just so lovely @2manyperfumes

Re: just so lovely @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster 😘

Re: What are you wearing today?

@2manyperfumes  This is such a pretty look! I’m surprised that mystery palette has no brand name on the back, considering how big it is. That’s a whole lotta cool-toned options to play with. 🙂 

Thank you @WinglessOne 😁 I’m stumped that it only says eyes, lips and face.  There was a lip tray but my daughter used it up.  One day I might see it somewhere hopefully I don’t get a shock lol.  Watch it be something or someone I wouldn’t buy from sshhhh - maybe best I never find out.  🧐

@2manyperfumes  Hmm, I wonder if it’s an old e.l.f. palette? That brand’s acronym stands for “eyes lips face.” I’ve never used any e.l.f. eyeshadows (that I can remember, anyway) so I’m not familiar at all with their palettes. Or maybe this one’s not e.l.f. and “eyes, lips and face” is just the name of the palette. The plot thickens! 

EDIT: I found it! Turns out it’s an e.l.f. palette after all! 

1BA03A71-85FC-45F0-A210-BA60474D4933.jpeg

It looks identical to the photo @WinglessOne I think you might of found it. I mean the blushes are identical.  I never knew that ELF stood for eyes lips and face lol.  Learn something new.  Wow for being that inexpensive it’s pretty nice .

*******Face Sunscreen: @DrunkElephant umbra tinte spf 30 Powder: @bareminerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder SPF 25 . RMS Beauty Signature Pop Collection ********Cheeks/Nose Contour: Buriti Bronzer HIghlight: Magic Luminizer Blush: Lip2cheek in Demure . ********Eyes @PATMCGRATH fetish eyes mascara . ********Lips @algenist lip collagen Lip2cheek in Beloved Cupids Bow: Magic Luminizer

RMS BEAUTY - Signature Set Pop Collection bareMinerals Mineral Veil Setting Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 25 SPF 25 Mineral Veil Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30 mini PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Lengthening Mascara 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Lip Treatment 0.34 oz/ 10 mL

Very pretty look, @Buootiful !

RE: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous look!!!

that's a neat looking palette @Buootiful very pretty look

that's a neat looking palette @Buootiful very pretty look

Re: that's a neat looking palette @Buootiful very pretty look

Thank you! I love mini palettes like these with good ingredients 🙂 @lmaster 

@Buootiful Such a pretty look!

Best,
Rebecca

Awww, thanks! @RebeccaBT 

Your skin is looking great @Buootiful ❤️, pretty tint to the cheeks, lips. Natural glow.  

Thank you! @2manyperfumes 

The RMS colors look beautiful on you, @Buootiful!

Thank you so much @curlychiquita 

I love that palette. You can really create a whole look with it. The fresh, natural, glowing look you created looks great on you! <333

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 4W4 HazelFenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Setting Powder ButterCOVER FX - Monochromatic Matte + Shimmer Blush Duo - Pink DahliaHUDA BEAUTY - Neon Obsessions PaletteCharlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara Black Vinyl Vol 2TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder – Peaches and Cream Collection

Urban decay naked cherry lipstick in devlishIMG_20190909_132707993.jpg

So very pretty, @lmaster !  Pink is your color!

Thanks @tsavorite 😊 it might just be one of my favorite colors 😉

1 Reply
testing