Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@RGbrown  You look beautiful! Your skin looks so glowy! Do you like the cotz a lot? It looks great on you. And that lipstick shade is really pretty.  

@PrettyPaint 

Thanks so much!! ❤️

I adore the Cotz...it's one of the very few products I've bought as a full size after hoarding as many minis as I could and finishing them off. The sheer tint works well for me to just even things out a bit, and even though it's a thick texture, it never feels heavy or greasy. It's my favorite (and really, my one and only) makeup-day sunscreen. I don't necessarily want tint on non-makeup or yard work days, so I keep trying other sunscreens as I get samples, but I haven't found anything else I like nearly as much. 

@RGbrown  Oh wow, this sounds so perfect for summer. Thanks so much for the review on it. You know a product is good when you finish it off that many times! 🙂

Very pretty @RGbrown ❤️ I love teal and that lip shade, smudged adds mystery 💋

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much!

Smudged might have been nicer...instead I wound up with a pretty bold "cut crease" line above my upper lid 😂 Considering I was pouring sweat a good bit of the afternoon, I was actually pretty impressed with how well most of it held up 😋

oh I love that eyeliner @RGbrown

oh I love that eyeliner @RGbrown

Re: oh I love that eyeliner @RGbrown

@lmaster 

Thanks so much! ❤️

RE: What are you wearing today?

I’ll be honest with you: today’s look is called “Do the Bare Minimum to Appear Not Hungover.” 😂 Navy liner, mascara, concealer, and lip gloss were all I could manage! URBAN DECAY - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencilin Binge, L'Oreal Lash Paradise, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine, BITE BEAUTY - French Press Lip Gloss

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

You look so awesome. I would have never guessed it was the day after @tastelikewater 

You look wayyyy better than me the day after @tastelikewater 😂 ❤️

haha!! @tastelikewater love your honesty look 😉

haha!! @tastelikewater love your honesty look 😉

RE: What are you wearing today?

Hello everyone! Here I used the no poreblem from touch in sol primer; too faced born this way foundation and concealer; maybeline fit me setting powder; Sephora x museum of ice cream waffle palette for contouring; benefit gold rush blush; Becca champagne pop highlighter and I heart revolution chocolate honey 🍯 palette for eyes and Kat Von d some green palette for push liner; tarte man eater mascara and pixi setting spray

Great look!

Love it @idanyd ❤️ You have a wonderful aesthetic and 👍

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much 😊 🥰☺️ @2manyperfumes

you look so pretty @idanyd

you look so pretty @idanyd

RE: you look so pretty @idanyd

Thank you so much 😊 @lmaster

@idanyd gorgeous eye look

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much 😊 @SportyGirlt125

Today turned out to be a study in "that didn't turn out like I hoped....lemme throw something else on top of it" 😋 I am pleased with how the eyes turned out, but I may swap up lippies later...this is still a little more pink than I what I had in mind.

IMG_20190906_151903738_BURST001.jpg

IMG_20190906_151829834.jpg

IMG_20190906_152301050_HDR.jpg

Spoiler
Brows: 
Stila Vivid & Vibrant in Labradorite

Eyes:
NARS eyeshadow primer
Shiseido Controlled Chaos Mascara
For shadow, I started with the grey/pink LG single, but forgot those are glitter bombs without much actual pigment. I'm not opposed to glitter at all, but I needed color first, so I grabbed the grey Stila I normally use for my brows and laid down a solid layer of that over the glitter. Then I decided I was feeling more aqua than pink, so I tapped a little of the aqua LG single over my lid. Added a touch of the MAC Extra Dimension in Dusty Mauve to the inner corners to lighten up the dark grey a bit, and tie back into that first layer of pink glitter peeking out here and there. 

Upper liner is Butter London Ultraviolet. Lower line/water line, I started off with the LA Girl Shockwave, but it was a bit too dry and stiff for the waterline, plus a bit too light for the look, so I added the Lipstick Queen purple eyeliner over it.

Face:
Cotz tinted sunscreen
Bareminerals Complexion Rescue plus Tarte Brighter Days
Laura Mercier setting powder
Makeup Revolution highlighter in Set The Tone (I accidentally went a little overboard here, it's blindingly blingy! But I don't think I mind one bit. I've been looking for silvery and white highlighters because I'm just not a fan of gold, even if it's more "natural" looking...this fits the bill admirably!)

Lips:
Started off with Fenty Starlit Hyperglitz in Sci Fly as a celebration for picking up a backup for $9 (long discontinued and I never use it, even though it's a fave, because I don't wanna run out lol), but it was too pink for what I had in mind, so I added my royal purple Revlon Electric Shock on top. Still debating this...

@RGbrown  I love the highlight 😎

testing