Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love that bright pink lippie on you and your bronzed goddess look! Beautiful  @WinglessOne 

Glad to see you back. 😊

Thanks so much @l8totheparty  ☺️ I’ve missed posting here and in the 100 Days of Lipstick thread. Hopefully I’ll be energetic enough soon to get back into the swing of things. This bed rest stuff is driving me nuts. I’ve got serious cabin fever. 😄 

I love all of those lip colors on your @WinglessOne. I'm so sorry you've been having health problems, and I hope you start feeling better soon. Do you get styes on your eyes too? I hate them so much.

Thanks @PrettyPaint ! Yep, I get eye styes fairly often. Not only are they a pain (literally) to deal with, but I’ve had to toss barely used tubes of mascara thanks to them. 😡 I’m almost at the point where I want to buy a bunch of tester mascara wands, so I don’t contaminate a whole tube. At least I can sanitize eyeliners, shadows, and brushes. 

Have you ever tried to sleep but suddenly felt something scraping your eyeball, then fished around your eye with a finger in the dark, then gotten out of bed and blinded yourself with bright bathroom lights—then waited for your eyes to adjust before fishing around some more while looking in a 10x mirror for the eyelash that must be in your eye, and finally realized “oh, it’s a bleepin’ stye”? Yeah... sigh. 

@WinglessOne Yes, I get them often too. I'm not really sure why. I'm always very careful about removing makeup, etc. 

I actually do try to keep tester mascara on hand for this very reason. I'm not sure what the recommendation exactly is with styes. I assume they probably tell you to throw out everything, but I generally just sanitize everything but the mascara. There's no way I'm throwing out my precious palettes. 

And yes, I have had that exact experience of thinking there was something in my eye and having it turn out to be a stye. For such tiny things, they can really, really hurt. Sorry you have to deal with these too. 

Hope you are feeling better and soon, we miss you ❤️.  That first look is killer, love that fuschia lippie wow.   I love all you lip shades lol and that dark vampy one with the gold shadow.  I never wore a lot of blush but now, look at me contouring, correcting, powder, bronzer and blush.  Phew that’s a complete 180 except for eyes and lips.  My poor 1990s eyebrows will never forgive me.  The one thing I thought I’d never need was an eyebrow pencil.  Lol

Thanks @2manyperfumes!  One year in the 90s, I plucked my brows so thin, I’m surprised they ever grew back. 😂 

@WinglessOne I hope you're on the mend, but I have to say you're still killing it! 

Thank you @tastelikewater ! ☺️ 

@WinglessOne Hope your health issues get better soon.

lovely looks even if it’s only brows and lips. 

Thanks so much @SportyGirly125 ! 

@WinglessOne   I hope you feel better soon. 😞  The orange/rust lipstick is very flattering on you!

Thank you @Ispend2much6  🙂 

Love this sultry look and pop of gold on the lips.  Very pretty @lmaster ❤️ Beautiful 👍

Thank you doll @2manyperfumes 🌹

@lmaster gorgeous look as always. 

Awwwww thank you so much 💋 @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster You are so talented at makeup application and putting together different shades (and gorgeous, but we all knew that!)

Awwww thanks so much @Ispend2much6 that's so so incredibly sweet of you 😘

RE: What are you wearing today?

2 Replies
testing