Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh m gee you look adorable here with your hair puffs!  😊 @lmaster 

Thank you sweet beauty!! @l8totheparty 💞

@lmaster Your headband and icy eye look are giving me adorable polar bear vibes! 

@tastelikewater thank you darlin'!! 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Hello today I used the Bobbi brown radiance primer; nyx can’t stop won’t stop foundation; Loreal true match setting powder; benefit hoola bronzer and dandelion blush; Laura gelled highlighter; benefit bad gal bang mascara; profusion golden nudes eyeshadow palette for crease; avocado palette for lid; Kat von d some green palette that I had ages ago for the inner corner and browbine highlight and for push liner on the lash line using black eyeshadow

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

You do such a great job @idanyd at combining shades beautifully- love the green with the smoky warm edges ❤️

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much 😊 I was trying a more Smokey green look but then I saw the whitish shade with a slight shift to gold and just had to put it there!! @2manyperfumes

gorgeous shades @idanyd 💞

gorgeous shades @idanyd 💞

RE: gorgeous shades @idanyd 💞

Thank you so much ☺️ @lmaster

@idanyd love this eyeshadow look

Thank you so much 😊 @SportyGirly125

@idanyd I love the green! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so much 😊 @RebeccaBT

That green shadow is lovely on you @idanyd 

Thank you so much 😊 @PrettyPaint

I’m on a 3 day one colour challenge.  Yesterday was all brown and today all purple.  I have no idea what colour tomorrow either orange or red.  Don’t want to rock my green lippies at work when I’m on shift with the co-worker that is opinionated and doesn’t play well with others.  I actually feel guilty texting this because I don’t like to put it out in the universe so there must be a full moon coming lol.  I am good at finding common ground with difficult people because I’m analytical.  Better to mend bridges than blow them up.  There are days when I just want to light a match haaa but I walk away until I have control of my mouth.  Kind of like a volcano that hasn’t erupted for hundreds of years so when I finally throw off the gloves it’s epic.  😹. Now with my teenagers it’s a whole other scenario.  Sorry for the ramble, back to regular programming 😁

brown day I tried out the new NYX tinted primer with dermablendz setting powder and NYX concealer, Hourglass bronzer

purple day the  dermablendz and banana brightening powder, covergirl concealer, Backtalk blush in cheap shot, both days ABH brow wiz and Ardell lashes

86798944-9184-4A81-A383-61DE49F80EB5.jpegAll things brownAll things brown67D9C732-6729-476A-B36A-1E55479CA268.jpegE390D271-33C4-40DE-8ED8-A422360645AE.jpegAll things purpleAll things purplePupa purple mascaraPupa purple mascara

love your purples!! @2manyperfumes 💜

love your purples!! @2manyperfumes 💜

Re: love your purples!! @2manyperfumes 💜

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

@2manyperfumes love that you challenge yourself.  Your looks always are amazing.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ❤️ I was challenged by another insider who is on Instagram as well 😁

Ohhhh I'm loving this look!

Ohhhh I'm loving this look!
10 Replies
testing