Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

I love it! rock chick glam!

I love it! rock chick glam!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous, loving your eyes @PenelopeBT . Great lips.

Thank you @Girly2Shoes! I'm big on focusing on eyes. I don't ever leave the house without mascara on. <333

@PenelopeBT  Loving the look...but I think you need to show the outfit, because that jacket with the makeup looks awesome, and I am curious to see the rest of the look. Happy Birthday btw hon.

@Anastasiya13 Thank you very much! You're right. I find pairing my makeup looks with my outfit to be such an interesting task, gotta make sure they match. I will post an OOTD next time. 😉

@PenelopeBT  I feel the outfits sometimes give the makeup an extra ooommhhh and sometimes vise versa. Cant wait to see your next look with the outfit.

Happy Birthday @PenelopeBT 🥳 you look great and that lipstick is perfect with the smoky liner ❤️

Thank you! <333

Happy Birthday! I love the smoky eyeliner look for your eyes and the perfect brown lipstick. I have to get  flesh 2 and flesh 3 🙂 @PenelopeBT 

Thank you so much @Buootiful! <333

what a beautiful look! @PenelopeBT

what a beautiful look! @PenelopeBT

Re: what a beautiful look! @PenelopeBT

Thank you! <333

@PenelopeBT Happy Birthday month. What a great look. Thank you for sharing. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! <333

@PenelopeBT Happy Birthday! That is a rockstar look, Flesh 2 is perfect on you!

Thank you! And yes, I love the rockstar, heavy black eyeliner look. <333

@PenelopeBT  Happy belated birthday! 🥳 I love your entire look, and I’m so glad you love the MatteTrance lipstick! It looks like a custom-made shade for you. 😍 

Thank you @WinglessOne! <333

Today I’m testing out the same CP palette with one super shock shadow and a new lipstick from Melt.

the usual base of primer Farsali, No 7 foundation, NYX concealer, Lise Watier colour corrector and Too Faced Its Bananas Setting powder

UD Shapeshifter contour palette, ABH brow wiz, Physicians Formula butter bronzer and blush

KVD Gold Skool highlighter and KVD dark brown shadow for liner base

NYX dark brown eyeliner, Loreal Paradise and Ardell lashes

Uh-Huh Honey CP palette with White Rabbit super shock shadow

lipliner Edible and Old Fadhioned Lipstick by Melt Cosmetics 

2851F484-C761-4AB9-AF1D-34724C2C033B.jpeg295266E5-50D7-4DDC-96E0-486A8B4E3817.jpegTop right pinky nudeTop right pinky nudeCA7892D6-EAD1-4122-AC9A-87053A4B9C72.jpeg5E394586-5C00-46FA-8022-8687D2CE3197.jpeg

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a very beautiful look!!!! That little palette is so cute! Did you like the super shock eyeshadows from colourpop?

RE: What are you wearing today?

I’ve been travelling with family and friends for the past month, and have entirely stopped wearing makeup in favor of good skincare. Decided to welcome myself back by revisiting some old friends I haven't worn in a while. Unfortunately I got just enough color on my trip that my concealer is a touch too light, but whatever 😛 Happy to be back!

Spoiler
Tarte Busy Gal Brows, Urban Decay Born to Run and 24/7 Pencil, Essence Lash Princess Waterproof Mascara, TF BTW concealer, MUFE Invisible Cover, Catrice Prime and Fine Contour Powder, NARS Orgasm, The Balm Mary Loumanizer, Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip in Give a Fig

2 Replies
testing