Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

I decided to do my makeup today and am thrilled with the results. I don't gave a brow product, but I have a Maybelline brown eyeliner that did not work on my eyes, so it is now my brow product. I also have on Fenty foundation in shade 120, the Norvina eyeshadow palette, Pretty Vulgar blush in the shade Sweet Revenge, Sephora lipstories in Oui, and a Huda lip strobe. I used my mini Tarte gifted mascara and my mini Kat Von D tattoo liner. I like the mascara for more natural long lashes, but the tattoo liner is conflicting. I can't go over it without it flaking, but if I get it right first try it stays and looks nice.

Re: What are you wearing today?

@ChescaCat Beautiful look! 

Best,

Rebecca

Great look!

Very pretty look and natural @ChescaCat 🥰 the lip shade on you is awesome.  

RE: What are you wearing today?

Very soft and pretty look!

@ChescaCat love the natural look. 

Your skin looks flawless! <333

very pretty look @ChescaCat

very pretty look @ChescaCat

Testing new products today with 4 gratis products ❤️ 

Volition hylauronic cream and Biossance eye cream (gratis) very nice and they smell good (will continue to test them out) first impressions good

Farsali primer (I’m in love with this primer) worth the hype at least on my skin it’s 5/5

NYX BB cream

Covergirl concealer (I think this is as good as shape tape) as far as drugstore products go it’s one of the best I’ve tried other than NYX - possibly better.

Lise Watier colour corrector palette (gratis) gift that I’m in shock that it’s incredibly good.  So easy to use for the first time, good instructions and diagrams.  The lavender and green correctors are superb, not greasy, don’t move around or cake up, they don’t interfere with the rest of my makeup.  First impressions are 5/5.

UD contour palette 

Too Faced it’s Bananas setting powder

ABH brow wiz

Hourglass blush

Physicians Formula butter blush

Huda Coral Obsessions Palette

Milani liner in bronzed green

lash Paradise Mascara and Ardell lashes

Pupa lip liner (coral shade)

MAC lipstick Lady Danger

I also used the Olaplex oil (gratis gift) first impressions stunned with joy a second time because my hair is even softer than ever and feels wonderful.  It’s shiny and not limp.  I also bought the Amika colour toner drops for blondes to kill brassiness.  Run and get this stuff - freaking awesome.  I’m going to have to do a hair review.  😂 thank you @TeamBIC ❤️

My hair is so shiny and soft with the olaplexMy hair is so shiny and soft with the olaplex562E4FC0-AE9D-4F17-9CDA-1DDEBA226FA9.jpegC0D5A490-B9CC-49A2-B6F3-75BED12DF176.jpegEA48B0E8-8D5C-4F19-A452-F59E49FBA4EE.jpeg0881D5A9-7F69-43EE-A3FA-ECAC00106BB2.jpeg09B84FEA-1791-4701-84A3-A2A411FAC743.jpegC158D8B6-AA39-4CE0-95EB-E76BC5F5BBF5.jpeg

Another perfect look!!

oh that celery cream looks interesting. what do you think...

oh that celery cream looks interesting. what do you think of it so far

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous look! That red lippie is stunning!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @idanyd 🥰

@2manyperfumes love this bright lippie look. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

Love the Huda Beauty palette on you! The shades make your eyes pop. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT 🥰 I love the mini obsessions palettes.  The green and coral are my faves.  

pretty pretty @2manyperfumes 😚

pretty pretty @2manyperfumes 😚

Re: pretty pretty @2manyperfumes 😚

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

Tested a few new things today. 

Why stop at testing 1 or 2 eyeliners when you can test 4 at once?Why stop at testing 1 or 2 eyeliners when you can test 4 at once?Product details in spoiler tag.Product details in spoiler tag.

Spoiler
Brows: 
- MAC Shape + Shade (brush end only) in Stud 
- Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil in Black Tea 

Forgot to add these to the products photo. Oops. 

Eyes: 
- NARS High-Pigment Longwear Eyeliners in Rue Bonaparte, Sunset Boulevard, Ocean Drive, and Mambo 
- Pat McGrath Labs Dark Matter Pigment 
- Top lashes: Tarte Big Ego 

I wanted to try all 4 of my brand new NARS liners. I’m very impressed by Sunset Blvd; it may look patchy in the photo, but that’s just the way the light hit it through my window. It’s shimmery metallic yet it didn’t irritate my eyes at all today. (Most other shimmery eyeliners kill my eyeballs when I wear them in my inner corners.) I added Dark Matter very lightly to the outer corners for extremely subtle smoke. 

Undereyes: 
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer in Cinnamon 
- By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder 
- NARS Highlighting Powder in St. Barths 

Nose: 
Paula’s Choice Shine Stopper Instant Matte Finish 

My first time trying this. It’s ineffective as a first-application primer: it didn’t stop my oily zone from shining up within an hour. But a reapplication of Shine Stopper really does seem to soak up all the shine. Next time I try this stuff, I’ll do a reapplication comparison test: Shine Stopper on one side of my oily zone, and my usual Lancôme Blur & Go Stick on the other side. 

Cheeks: 
- NARS Blushes in 413 BLKR and Mata Hari 
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush in Bohemian Flirt 

Lips: 
NARS Lipstick in Funny Face 

This is the new reformulated version. I like it better than the old formula: it’s very comfy for a matte bullet (worn over lip balm, of course). And Funny Face is a longtime favorite shade of mine. 

Perfume: 
By Rosie Jane, Leila Lou 

Grassy jasmine for days, with just a hint of light musk. The kind of fairly straightforward fragrance I like to wear on warm summer days spent mostly outdoors. I might need to buy a mini/travel size of this. 

Nice, @WinglessOne , I have Funny Face also.

testing