Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Great dress and heals!! 

Thank you, @ather , I'd rather wear high heels than flats, and dresses than jeans.

Great look overall @Girly2Shoes , I'm always a sucker for black. And Ruby Woo looks great !

Thank you, lovely @Weetart 

I think the shorter wig with the bangs really works on you. The bangs really frame your face well.

Thank you so very much, @radleyas , it's on of my favorite wigs.

My natural hair super short (2”). I have been wanting to play with wigs a bit. This might be the kickstart I needed. Love your look 🙂 

Thank you, again @radleyas  I so love the compliments I'm getting with my posts. Now all I need is help putting things together.

Oh girl, me too. I’m 40, and I still have no idea how all this stuff works. Some days I manage to pull together half a look. But most of the time, I’m sloppy, trying getting my lip liner on without it being all uneven. I think part of that is the arthritis I seem to be developing in my wrists. Ugh. But, I still make time for me, and I figure, as much as what we do outside can be lovely, it’s what’s in our head and hearts that makes us ALL beautiful women ❤️

RE: What are you wearing today?

So I’m on the left so I can only give a run down of my face, but shout out to my friend Amber for looking perfect! Skin care- Cleanser: Glow Recipe Blueberry bounce Toner: Pixi Glow Tonic Serum : Glow Recipe Pineapple Serum Moisturizer: Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Sunscreen : Missha Flashup Skin- Primer: Milk Hydrogrip primer Foundation: The Ordinary serum foundation in shade LS Concealer: Nars soft matte in Vanilla & Revlon photoready candid in light Setting Powder: Revlon Photoready Candid in Translucent Blush : Benefit Dandelion blush & Tickke Highlight on top Highlight: Nyx Strobe of Genuis holographic stick in Electric invasion topped with ABH Unicorn highlighter Brows: KVD super brow pomade in dark brow Eyes- Liner:nyx Matte liquid liner (too) /Nyx crayon in milk on lash line Mascara: Benefit There Real Lashes : Lily Lashes in Mykonos Lip: Fenty Lip Stunna paint in Undefeated And lastly: Urban decay Chill out setting spray:)

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Great look!

Lovely look, @theepurr , love the shade of lipstick.

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks so much! It’s such a great formula too

RE: What are you wearing today?

Today’s easy church look: Tatcha silk canvas primer, ColourPop super shock shadow Wattles all over the lid, Smashbox mascara (red tube), LM smooth finish powder foundation, Ofra All of the Lights highlighter, and Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy lipstick in Rose Tea.

@SnugglePuggle94 ,

I really like your soft natural look for church!  Very becoming! Your smile and your eyes also look so friendly!

@SnugglePuggle94Such a pretty soft look! I love it 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

I love this look. You’re like me - subtle makeup to enhance your best features. Very pretty!

Pretty look, @SnugglePuggle94!

@SnugglePuggle94 Such a lovely look 

@SnugglePuggle94 Such a natural no makeup look ❤️

Great church look

3 Replies
testing